ADVERTISEMENT

The end of an era. ELO final tour.

DrH. Lecter

All-American
Apr 5, 2007
They will be in Indy Saturday and Cincy next week. The next month in Nashville. Visually and musically spectacular. Refered to as the 5th Beatle, Jeff Lynn is a historic figure in rock music. Don't risk missing them. It is worth every penny.

• Wow
Reactions: Girthang
Saw Lynne in Atlanta during his last American Tour. It definitely one of my Top 5 all time Concerts. You forget how many hits ELO had plus his Traveling Wiburys songs. His opening act on that tour was Dhani Harrison so it was great to see DHani perform with Jeff on the Wiburys songs.

Saw Lynne in Atlanta during his last American Tour. It definitely one of my Top 5 all time Concerts. You forget how many hits ELO had plus his Traveling Wiburys songs. His opening act on that tour was Dhani Harrison so it was great to see DHani perform with Jeff on the Wiburys songs.
Was there too. It was my #2 best concert of all time. It was spectacular. Just before Covid shut everything down.

How about Dhani? Sound and looks like dad.

They will be in Indy Saturday and Cincy next week. The next month in Nashville. Visually and musically spectacular. Refered to as the 5th Beatle, Jeff Lynn is a historic figure in rock music. Don't risk missing them. It is worth every penny.

As per research for my Freshman English 101 Term Paper at WKU in the fall of '78, I recall the unofficial 5th Beatle was Billy Preston. Found that in many publications as well as interviews I did with several old radio DJs from way back when.

Damn, I'm old !! 🤣🤣🤣

As per research for my Freshman English 101 Term Paper at WKU in the fall of '78, I recall the unofficial 5th Beatle was Billy Preston. Found that in many publications as well as interviews I did with several old radio DJs from way back when.

Damn, I'm old !! 🤣🤣🤣
Actually several over the years were referred to as the 5th Beatle.

Pete Best
George Martin

...being a couple others. Jeff Lynn was one as well.

John referred to them as "sons of the Beatles"

Reactions: BillyJoeCat-fan
Was there too. It was my #2 best concert of all time. It was spectacular. Just before Covid shut everything down.

How about Dhani? Sound and looks like dad.
Wild you there also. Dhani was Amazing was so excited when I first got our tickets to see was the Opening Act. My Top 3 Concerts is McCartney, Stones and Lynne. Tough call which is the top one

Wild you there also. Dhani was Amazing was so excited when I first got our tickets to see was the Opening Act. My Top 3 Concerts is McCartney, Stones and Lynne. Tough call which is the top one
I can't wait to see them again.

Saw all 3 you mentioned. McCartney at Rupp. Stones in Lou.

My top... Queen.

Actually several over the years were referred to as the 5th Beatle.

Pete Best
George Martin

...being a couple others. Jeff Lynn was one as well.

John referred to them as "sons of the Beatles"

Actually Pete Best was one of the original Beatles. He was replaced with Richard Starkey better know as Ringo Starr. I knew Martin was really involved in producing. I was going on info I was able to find at the time of my term paper (and Lord knows that information was not anywhere near readily available as it is now). 🙃 As I stated I am old !!

It does make me want to try to find my old paper though. Back then, not everyone had type writers and I didn't pay to have someone type out my paper. My prof said if I had turned in my work typed I would have received a better grade but I was happy with the "C+" I got, actually one of my higher grades !!🤪🤪🤪

Reactions: DrH. Lecter
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT