ADVERTISEMENT

The Drop Report Returns… Sad Miss Edition

Rockford

All-American
Gold Member
Jun 28, 2001
Owensboro, KY
Well, Chucky Ducky and Hottie Dottie…. And just like our hopes… the Drop Report has returned.

(After a two week dispute with corporate over “creative” differences)

The 10-2 predictions have been resurrected …. And just like a fourth down, here we go !

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………..

UK 1st Qtr 11:42 1st and 10 #6 Dane Key a leaping effort… barley got his fingers on it…… would have been a great catch, so….. UNAPPEALABLE RULING: Too High 2 Drop No Drop

UK 1st Qtr 8:08 1st and 10 #6 Key to #12 BV…. Great call, great timing, great set up, but poor execution… I had it down as a Drop until …… UNAPPEALABLE RULING: The Penalty Taketh Away The Dropeth So No Drop

UK 1st Qtr 2:54 2nd and 8 #6 Dane Key…. Drop?…Defender there early?… PBU?…After a full Ad Hoc Committee zoom review …… UNAPPEALABLE RULING: TV Coverage Was Too Crappy To Make A Determination No Drop

UK 3rd Qtr 3:07 2nd and 11 #84 Good Gosh Josh Kattus…. If Fall Down Ya Gotta Catch It…..It Takes A Village To Stand Up …… UNAPPEALABLE RULING: If Ya Fall Down And It’s Almost Catch It It’s A Falling Down Drop DROP #1 ……..but redemption is coming

Ole Piss 3rd Qtr 11:45 1st and 10 #3 Buffy “No Too Hottie” Smithson, Jr. The Third…. Drop?…Does the Pope Poop In The Woods? … After a full Ad Hoc Committee zoom review just for kicks and we all finished laughing…… UNAPPEALABLE RULING: Even The Drunk Frat Boyz In The Stands Know A Drop When They See One Through a Haze Drop DROP #1

UK
4th quarter…. multiples… #85, #6, #13…. A tipped ball on “What Could Have Been A Biggie” to our Willie .… Then two PBU…UNAPPEALABLE RULING: Just To Let You Know I Was Watching No Drops

UK 4th quarter 2:25 #84 Oh My Gosh Josh Kattus…. Let’s call it “The Fumble Pass”… Saint Kattus said “I don’t know what the hell that was”… but I do…UNAPPEALABLE RULING: The Redemption F*****g Gamer From The Gods No Drop…… Hallelujah Sweet Stoops

Ole Miss 4th quarter 0:48 The Right Hook FG attempt…UNAPPEALABLE RULING: Ole Miss FG Unit Now Renamed “Ole Miss"

Last time we beat Ole Piss down there was the school year 1977-78.. what happened in 78? ……… Goose Givens ring a bell.
Not sayin’ just sayin’

QB Stats
UK
18/28 64%. Season 69-118 58%
Ole Piss 18/27 66% Opponent Season 66-105 63%

Drops UK 1 Ole Piss 1
Season Drops. UK 3…. 2.5% Opponent 4 for 3.8%

Last edited:
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.