ADVERTISEMENT

The Difference Between Kentucky and Louisville

The difference between Kentucky and Louisville in a nutshell:

The Kentucky Basketball team is in Eastern Kentucky playing for charity, handing out meals and raising $162,450.00 for flood victims.

Louisville...has Jack Harlow shouting F*** Kentucky at something called Louisville Live.
Serious question - Who's Jack Harlow?

The Kentucky Basketball team is in Eastern Kentucky playing for charity, handing out meals and raising $162,450.00 for flood victims.

Louisville...has Jack Harlow shouting F*** Kentucky at something called Louisville Live.
Well, they help pay the bills for young working women. That's like donating to the community.

Well nobody in Eastern/Western/Southern Kentucky GAF about Louisville 😂.

One of my favorite stats of all time, and sorry but I forget the details:

A couple decades ago, Kentucky and Louisville played a Saturday afternoon game at the same time. Don‘t recall who either were playing. A few days later the TV ratings came out and…

….more viewers in Jefferson County were watching UK than Louisville.

True story.

A couple decades ago, Kentucky and Louisville played a Saturday afternoon game at the same time. Don‘t recall who either were playing. A few days later the TV ratings came out and…

True story.
So what does Jefferson County have to do with UofL'

j/k

True story.
I believe it, it’s easily 50/50 at worst, I see so many UK hats/stickers/shirts/jerseys/flags all over Louisville and southern Indiana.

Actually, UL has raised money for flooding relief as well, so let's be fair.

Honestly, if a tornado flattened Louisville, I doubt anyone outside of Jefferson Co. would give a shit. You certainly wouldn't be seeing any endless telethons and UK lifting a finger. We all know that's true and we all know why.

Honestly, if a tornado flattened Louisville, I doubt anyone outside of Jefferson Co. would give a shit. You certainly wouldn't be seeing any endless telethons and UK lifting a finger. We all know that's true and we all know why.
A.) I do not know that that is true
B.) I also don’t know why.

enlighten us

Reactions: UK90 and Ugoff

Link, please. I'd like to compare

Yeah just like the Kentucky basketball team didn't raise a million dollars for Haiti after the earthquake there -- oh wait, YES THEY DID. I guess they designated all the money for only white Haitians.

Because we know the Kentucky basketball program, players and assistant coaches and everyone associated, have no use for African Americans and would protest the chance to raise money for African Americans in Jefferson County if they were in need.

Your statement may be the most stupid thing I ever read on this board, and that's quite an accomplishment.

Last edited:

This is a ridiculous take.

How much have they raised? You have major problems telling the truth.

Last edited:

Kentucky people are very giving. Everyone at UK would support Louisville. Stoops and Cal both. The only hate is on these bogus boards by so called fans of sports.

Reactions: kl40504
Jack Harlow is a big deal to young people that stayed quarantined during the entire pandemic. His fanbase thinks a hot Friday night is a full squad on Fortnite.

I wasn't aware of UL Basketball going out into the state and doing any benefits or fundraising for Eastern Kentucky. UL Health apparently donated 25K to Red Cross Disaster Relief, and UL Admission dept sent 200 cases of water. They also asked for people to drop off water for donations, but not sure how that went.

The rest of your post is pure nonsense.

Reactions: kl40504
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT