ADVERTISEMENT

That's As Good an Interception As I've Ever Seen

Sickening way to lose. Yoshi drop, Gesicki drop, Chase penalty, a Burrow fumble and the costly pass interference call to lose on a last second FG. Bengals showed some life today though and encouraging signs going forward with this team. For Week 2 when the Bengals are usually playing catchup with the starters after the preseason and were still playing without Tee Higgins. Burrow & Gesicki found some chemistry out there on the field 7 catches, 91 yards.

Last edited:
I had no money on the game and no rooting interest, but he got there well before the ball. They'll call that 99% of the time.
Unfortunately I have to agree. Didn't like it as a Bengals fan, but the replay definitely showed Daijahn Anthony getting into the back of Rashee Rice before the ball even got to him.

Bengals should not have been playing in Arrowhead this year. 3 consecutive games from the 2022 AFC Championship Game, Jake Browning at QB with a 4th Quarter lead there last season on NYE and back there in 2024. Should have been PayCor Stadium this season.

Last edited:
Bengals should not have been playing in Arrowhead this year. 3 consecutive games from the 2022 AFC Championship Game, Jake Browning at QB with a 4th Quarter lead there last season on NYE and back there in 2024. Should have been PayCor Stadium this season.
That's not how NFL scheduling works. OOD games & location set by record & finish in your division the previous season. It's possible the B's could play C's in KC for the next 10 seasons.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT