ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for Cal!!

This is so huge for my Hogs!
You say that now, what til you see those moobs after the first shirt tear off.
dodgeball boobies GIF

We can't thank you all enough for wasting millions on a washed-up coach in CCC. Get ready to make the NIT with the most talent in all of College Basketball lol Maybe you can hang #1 recruiting class banners next to that lone National Title one you all got. Arkansas ran off Muss for another coach that underachieves with loaded rosters. How ironic!

Last edited:
You're very welcome, it's the least we could do. Just some friendly advice though. Start booking your vacations during March and April, you'll be bored. But keep your calendar open for June! That's going to be an exciting month for you!

Reactions: ukfan041
Be sure to invest in a good pair of boots for went it gets deep in shit after his snake oil spiel runs dry convincing you all that Arkansas is the gold standard. Will have to shovel yourselves out.

This is so huge for my Hogs!
Now you guys can look forward to:
1. Never playing in Maui or ANY other holiday tournament
2. YOU get to spend 3 thousand dollars to go to the SEC tournament and come home after the first game
3. Rarely having a good out of conference game at home. Your new coach prefers to play those at neutral sites.
4. Have numerous head scratching losses to mid majors ( and worse ) at home in Nov, and Dec, all at home,while your coach tells you " We are young"
5 And finally ( for the sake of brevity) have the highest rate of injury in the conference,often leaving players on the bench for weeks. When you inquire an update your coach will say " I haven't seen him"
You should be pumped buddy

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT