ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks for a fun season Baseball Cats!

Yes, hell of a run. Enjoyed following them. Most UK baseball I've ever watched in one season.

I don't often root for the Aggies, but I would like to see Schlossnagle get a championship. He took TCU 4 times, and this is his 3rd time with the Ags without winning one yet. He was well liked during his time here in Fort Worth.

Pitching…pitching…and more Pitching. I have a feeling that CNM will be able to be selective about the position players they add (guys I think will want to play in the system). But UK just couldn’t compete pitching wise this year in Omaha.

Damn it, just when I thought I had a long rest between March Madness and the September 1 Kickoff, along comes Kentucky Baseball, and me and all my old-fart and redneck friends are streaming and hitting sports bars for the games.

I’ll never forget Nicholson and Daley’s home runs to win our first CWS game!!

Now I’m hooked. Likely try for season tics next year. I might not go to more than half the games, but it won’t be tough selling or gifting them.

Damn it, just when I thought I had a long rest between March Madness and the September 1 Kickoff, along comes Kentucky Baseball, and me and all my old-fart and redneck friends are streaming and hitting sports bars for the games.

I’ll never forget Nicholson and Daley’s home runs to win our first CWS game!!

Now I’m hooked. Likely try for season tics next year. I might not go to more than half the games, but it won’t be tough selling or gifting them.
I have season tickets in football, basketball, and baseball...baseball may be my favorite. Football is my favorite sport, and there is nothing better than winning a big SEC game at home, but baseball games are so fun (especially when we are good). Old school songs and chants, good atmosphere, easy to get in and out, easy to park, great time of year when the weather starts to warm. Tickets are cheap, even for good seats. I really recommend it.

Just wondering if there would be any consideration to add some more seat back chairs?
I doubt they do this, but it's a great idea. IMO, the "rock quarry" seats were a mistake. I feel they should have added more chair backs instead, but it did not stop people from selling the place out for big games this year.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT