ADVERTISEMENT

Thanks Coach Pope

ORCAT10

Junior
Mar 16, 2011
You assembled an outstanding staff.

You are going the extra mile in meeting recruits at the airport.

You are working your tail end off.

I can’t remember the last time BBN was this excited.

Grateful that you are our Coach.

You assembled an outstanding staff.

You are going the extra mile in meeting recruits at the airport.

You are working your tail end off.

I can’t remember the last time BBN was this excited.

Grateful that you are our Coach.
Here here! Cheers to Coach Pope in the staff. Keeping working hard and land these other couple studs that may stay in college or transfer and knock this class out of the park.

I was just thinking that I hope Coach Pope knows how much we fans appreciate the work he is putting in. I have every confidence that he is going to lead us to Championships. Hopefully, he’ll have some opportunity to rest some before the season starts. I don’t know that any human can maintain the pace he’s been working at for a prolonged period.

I like the way the team is actually coming together. Still work to do, but after just a couple of weeks I think Coach is headed in the right direction.
Yes we are. If we get Osobor, the frontcourt is in good shape with Williams, Carr and Osobor. The backcourt will have players added to go with what we have.
The defense is going to be pretty damn good and I can't wait to watch different defensive schemes being used. He said you have to keep opponents on their heels and we are going to see it.
I'm very pleased with how the roster is coming.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT