ADVERTISEMENT

Thank you B Roberts …TV info here

JST390-2

Junior
Nov 1, 2015
Florida
Kentucky’s games in the event will be available through CBS Sports Network.

The Wildcats, who will represent the United States in the four-team tournament, tip things off against Germany at 1:30 p.m. Wednesday, with later pool games against Canada (8 p.m. on Thursday) and Africa (1:30 p.m. on July 15). The two top teams in pool play will compete for a gold medal at 8 p.m. on July 16, with the bronze-medal matchup set for 1:30 p.m. that day.

CBS Sports Network will air UK’s games against Germany and Africa live, while the 8 p.m. Thursday matchup with Canada will be shown on delay at midnight that night.

The gold medal game will also be shown live on CBS Sports Network, if Kentucky is playing. There are no confirmed plans to air the bronze-medal matchup.

This will be the first time that Kentucky’s 2023-24 team will play together against outside competition, as well as the first time that fans will be able to watch UK’s No. 1-ranked recruiting class represent the Wildcats.

I have Comcast Cable TV …I also have had the Sports package they offer for years …it’s showing on my TV channel 735 for next weeks games …if that helps anyone

I have the sports package for DirecTV and it blacks out CBS Sports Network (221) & NHL Network (215). What the hell is the point in paying extra money for their sports package and not get these channels. DirecTV saying it's apart of their premium package. Forget that, not paying them anymore when I don't watch more than a few hours a day for live sports. Just going to get a FUBO or YouTube TV free trial the day of or something since they have common sense to include those channels in their basic package.

Will this be aired on Paramount +? I have a trial subscription with them.

I have Mediacom and the CBS Sports Network on channel 662. Thanks to the op for this thread. I just pooped a little squealing worm.
mijmfVX.gif

Reactions: JST390-2
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT