ADVERTISEMENT

Texas A&M…

J-Ryan

Sophomore
Gold Member
Apr 18, 2020
They only had 28 points a few minutes into the second half…how does that happen? Against unranked Virginia…

Reactions: gharding07
Virginia is always pretty elite defensively.

But it is SO abundantly clear that Texas A&M, Arkansas and Alabama are NOWHERE NEAR as good as the media crowned them to be this offseason when they voted Kentucky to finish 4th in the league.

They only had 28 points a few minutes into the second half…how does that happen? Against unranked Virginia…
Well, that is what Tony Bennett’s teams have always been best known for.

They may lack in other areas, but they always play extremely tough half-court team defense …which translates to a lot of embarrassingly low scores for their opponents.

Well, that is what Tony Bennett’s teams have always been best known for.

They may lack in other areas, but they always play incredibly tough half-court team defense …which means a lot of embarrassingly low scores for opponents.

I see….

Pace of play against Virginia is very slow. Virginia's problem is that if they get behind by any significant amount, they don't have time to come back because of their deliberate play. On the other hand, they slow opponents down and try to reduce their opportunities to score, kind of like our football team.

UK has no business losing more then 3 SEC games this season. League is the worst it has been in 5 years as it was great for a few years but not this season and I won't complain as I am going to love beating the living F out of teams like Bama and Arky ect. I think Arkansas and UT will end up being top 20 teams with Miss St or Bame being the 4th and UF maybe 5th. Though UT and Arky the only teams that have any chance of getting past sweet 16.

Other than NC, our schedule in December looks pretty easy, which should help in allowing Cal to figure out how to include Bradshaw, and hopefully Z at some point, in to the equation. We need help rebounding and defending the rim, but our chemistry is so good right now Cal needs to incorporate him without disrupting the flow. Hopefully by the first of the year Bradshaw will have gotten enough time that we know what we are going to look like as we move in to the SEC schedule.

We all know every team we play in SEC play will play like the 95-96 Bulls. As bad as some of them have looked the past 2 days it will still be a challenge. Ive seen some familiar faces in black and white stripes doing what they do as well and we all know how they love to treat the Cats in league play!

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT