ADVERTISEMENT

Tent Frames Tailgating

You mean on campus???

I would shocked if anything goes up prior
to a week out.
Brace yourself, there were pictures posted on hob several weeks ago showing lots of tent frames up! Are they on campus? it looked like it, some were in the grassy areas just off some of the CWS lots!

LOL. If you haven’t staked your spot out by now, you’re SOL. I can say that with some knowledge of the situation.

FYI, new AG research building project eliminated the silver lot, the Grove across from it Farm Road, and the lot next to Good Barn. A number of orange lot spots impacted. We were displaced but fortunately staked out another spot. Hopefully it works out for us but we will be in the vicinity of RV’s now.

Good Luck if you’re thinking you still have time.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
I drove by on Friday and frames are everywhere. Most of the green areas are full of frames.

I sure hope all the homeless in Lexington take advantage of this housing opportunity…. Cat’s Without Homes.

Reactions: TeoJ
Not having had tickets since 2019, what is this tent frame program? You mean people can put them up now for the season? Sounds like the Ole Miss Grove. Thanks.

Not having had tickets since 2019, what is this tent frame program? You mean people can put them up now for the season? Sounds like the Ole Miss Grove. Thanks.
Except the ole miss grove they pay for their spot, no? here, folks just set them up and leave them for months, no charge.

Reactions: vhcat70
No where near the grove. Just a bunch tents crammed in the easements and medians.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT