ADVERTISEMENT

Ten loss Cal

Well I'm tired of my job also.. I'm way over payed and would be better off with a job that don't make u wanna jump out the car on the way home. If I do what Cal does I would milk my current employer into a mess and then tell my boss to wait til next year. I'll perform better

Gold standard baybee. Motor mouth said so.

Another 10 loss season 2 of last 3. I bet Tubby Smith wishes he had had Cals contract . I do not care to hear any excuses. Another 10 loss season is unacceptable.
Don't worry, 10 loss Cal will soon go away. We will become 13 or 14 loss Cal. Who knows, we may even become "Losing Season Cal" before long. We have several years left of this crap. GO CATS!!

Well I'm tired of my job also.. I'm way over payed and would be better off with a job that don't make u wanna jump out the car on the way home. If I do what Cal does I would milk my current employer into a mess and then tell my boss to wait til next year. I'll perform better
Do you make snarky comments to your customers and clients because they know you suck at your job?

They should've been a Clause in his ridiculous contract that allowed UK to fire him and they wouldn't have to pay him that ridiculous buyout. He's not producing and anyone that defends him isn't a true fan period! His time has past! This should be on Mitch. It's a disgrace at the direction he has this program going!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT