ADVERTISEMENT

Teams Built for March Madness- Dominance

Well right now I don’t consider us a contender. So big whoop. All that matters is that we look like a contender in March. I honestly just hate Nevada being an honorable mention, they need to stop the hype around them completely.

Reactions: jewrseyjet0912
Yeah we don’t deserve to be mentioned on that list we’ve been remarkably inconsistent don’t really see the beef. Now Carolina doesn’t either but they probably have a better shot at a deep run than we do

Ohh I’m not a real fan because I don’t think we’re built for March madness domination? Nothing I’ve seen makes me think so yet sorry

No man. I just didn’t know you were a Kentucky fan period. I thought you were a fan of another team. Honestly, I wasnt intentionally being a dick.

Well right now I don’t consider us a contender. So big whoop. All that matters is that we look like a contender in March. I honestly just hate Nevada being an honorable mention, they need to stop the hype around them completely.

All of the honorable mentions are garbage

Can’t say I would expect too many people to be afraid to play our team right now. That’s just my opinion.

That being said, the people over at bleacherreport are the epitome of what’s wrong with sports journalism. They manipulate stories to create drama and most of their articles are so pointless.
They’ll put out an article titled “One Free Agent Every NBA Team Should Avoid” at least once a month. Which is basically just a list of hypothetical bad matchups between availabale FA’s and every NBA team.
There’s an article on their site right now listing potential surprise draft picks for every NFL team, which lists a draft pick for every NFL team who no one would expect them to pick. Who thinks of this sh*t?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT