ADVERTISEMENT

Team question marks besides left tackle?

uofkFTW18

Senior
Gold Member
Jul 26, 2012
Obviously, not knowing who your starting LT is two weeks before the start of the season is a problem, but besides that what other glaring question marks do we have about this team?

-I was really concerned about the secondary going into the year, but it sounds like that group has stepped up a good bit in the fall. They may not be great, but I think they’ll be improved over last year. Depth here could be a question?

-Lots of talent at WR, but also lots of youth. Maybe a question of how long it’ll take the young guys to adjust? Although by all accounts the youngins have looked really good in camp. I personally believe we’ll have 2 freshmen starting at WR at some point this year.

-Prior to Saturday’s scrimmage, we had been waiting for a glowing report about Levis. That could’ve been considered a question mark, but after this weekend I’m not sure it can be anymore. Rowland was told that he’s playing the best of anybody on the offense right now, with Dingle being behind him.

-The CRod suspension definitely raised some questions when first revealed, but with the praise Ramon has been getting I think that alleviates those concerns for the most part.

I mean, what else is there besides these? I was predicting 9 regular season wins going into the fall, but now it’s hard not to up those predictions. Not sure I can remember a KY team with this much hype around it on both sides of the ball. Could be a really special year if we don’t get hit by the injury bug.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT
  • Member-Only Message Boards

• Exclusive coverage of Rivals Camp Series

• Exclusive Highlights and Recruiting Interviews

• Breaking Recruiting News