ADVERTISEMENT

Team practicing in Canada

He plays like Herro yea, also like Quickley. Kinda a combo guard that can really shoot and move all over the court to get open. Not a super athlete but good enough. I hope he shoots as well as both. IQ was that dude.
IQ is another pretty good comparison.

Reactions: Fox2monk
2025!

Cmon man. 2025? Are you serious?
He’ll help this season.
Put your personal bias away.
Statements like that make people question whether you know anything or are just a troll.
You don't have to question. Look at his posts since he got here. He's a troll.

Reactions: MdWIldcat55
I have high hopes for Reed. He looks a bit slow when I've seen film on him. But when I see him play with and against these high caliber players he fits right in and gets to where he wants on the floor. I think he may be deceptively quick. Kinda like Prince was.

He might be the next Tyler Herro? Projected 3-4 year guy that blows up in one season.
Herro is and always has been a wrecking ball of destruction as a scorer. He's also 6'5", so he can score on most NBA shooting guards without an issue.

Sheppard is 6'2"-6'3" and has mostly been a facilitator on the higher levels. He's a competent scorer, but his real wheelhouse is leading his team. Herro's elite offensive skill set is what allowed him to pass through the NBA's pearly gates after a single season. I'm not sure Sheppard has the same one year ceiling as a facilitator. I hope I'm wrong, obviously, and that all of our guys play much better than expected.

Our practice clips highlights always look the same.

Would love to see clips of us attacking a zone and/or when other team clogs the middle

Last edited:
Reactions: dl51344
They look like they are having fun. That’s good. Last years team didn’t feel that way

The main thing I am watching is the 5 spot. I am really curious to see how Onyenso plays with extended minutes and what Mitchell brings to the table.

But really I don’t expect to learn much from this trip, as a fan.

This is a bonding experience for the team. And a chance for Cal to see what he has a little earlier than usual.

I think it's good Bradshaw isn't going.Seems better resting his foot and not taking a long trip walking on it more.

Jack Givens watched the scrimmage today. You can find the link here.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT