ADVERTISEMENT

Team practicing in Canada

Yeah that would be his premise, he hasn’t really seen him play competitively so why is it strange that he’s unsure??????
Yeah, I’ve seen a little more of Wagner and Edwards. I think they have what it takes.

And I do value rankings and both are top 5-10 level dudes. We have had a pretty decent track record with those guys. They are not all home runs (Labissiere, Boston) but there’s a higher probability that they will be good than guys ranked outside the top 10.

But it’s all speculation at this point.

Heck even some of the returnees I am unsure of.

Haven’t seen enough of Onyenso to know if he can cut it at this level.

There are basically two guys that we can say for sure are ready to play meaningful minutes at this level and that’s Reeves and Mitchell.

Everyone else is a question mark.

But I feel like Wagner and Edwards have the best shots at being ready for prime time of all the Freshmen.

My dark horse is Sheppard. I think he is going to surprise.

Yeah, I’ve seen a little more of Wagner and Edwards. I think they have what it takes.

And I do value rankings and both are top 5-10 level dudes. We have had a pretty decent track record with those guys. They are not all home runs (Labissiere, Boston) but there’s a higher probability that they will be good than guys ranked outside the top 10.

But it’s all speculation at this point.

Heck even some of the returnees I am unsure of.

Haven’t seen enough of Onyenso to know if he can cut it at this level.

There are basically two guys that we can say for sure are ready to play meaningful minutes at this level and that’s Reeves and Mitchell.

Everyone else is a question mark.

But I feel like Wagner and Edwards have the best shots at being ready for prime time of all the Freshmen.

My dark horse is Sheppard. I think he is going to surprise.
The only people who are gonna be surprised by Reed Sheppard are the people who bought the narrative that this is a weak class and that means our guys aren’t that good. Reed has been performing at a high level against elite competition for the last 2 years.

People need to stop adopting all the BS put out by Matt Jones man servant Jack Pilgrim.

Right to work. Tasteless heading. An underhanded shot at blue collar union workers.
Jennifer Lawrence Ok GIF

The only people who are gonna be surprised by Reed Sheppard are the people who bought the narrative that this is a weak class and that means our guys aren’t that good. Reed has been performing at a high level against elite competition for the last 2 years.

People need to stop adopting all the BS put out by Matt Jones man servant Jack Pilgrim.
Why is Reed ranked 72 then in this class?

Why is Reed ranked 72 then in this class?
By one ranking system. Everyone else has him much higher. Also if you know basketball and are capable of thinking for yourself you can watch him compete against elite talent and succeed. LOL at the backflips y’all do to tear down our own players. What a joke.

Reed Sheppard is legit and everyone who knows basketball knows it.

I understand but why purposefully pick the lowest one? Seems odd.
Because the “composite” is a blended average of all respected ranking systems…which means by definition it isn’t the lowest. You are just looking at the highest. Ask self same question perhaps?

You were going off the lowest ranking you could find for your agenda. 🤡
No, you are going off the highest rankings you could find. Why do so many third-party objective observers rank him far below elite? Take off blue tinted glasses….or maybe you should just stop promoting Cal as the ultimate recruiter and evaluator of talent.

Because the “composite” is a blended average of all respected ranking systems…which means by definition it isn’t the lowest. You are just looking at the highest. Ask self same question perhaps?
You’re clearly not a UK fans. 83 posts almost all trashing UK. You didn’t pick the composite rankings, you picked the clear outlier of all the rankings that dropped his composite ranking which is much higher than 72.

I didn’t say a word about Cal. Imagine having to make up more lies to defend the lies you just told. You’re a complete joke and a fraud. Google is free, you pathetic lies are easy to disprove.

Reactions: grevey35
You’re clearly not a UK fans. 83 posts almost all trashing UK. You didn’t pick the composite rankings, you picked the clear outlier of all the rankings that dropped his composite ranking which is much higher than 72.
I had 1450 posts between 2017 and this year. Compose is 43. Wow - amazing. We should be focused DJ and Dilly. Reed Shephard isn’t helping this team before 2025.

Don’t go head to head with me. You will lose.

I had 1450 posts between 2017 and this year. Compose is 43. Wow - amazing. We should be focused DJ and Dilly. Reed Shephard isn’t helping this team before 2025.

Lose against a fraud who makes up lies? LOL.

Here is Reed Sheppard and Midwest vs Dillingham, Bronny James, Wesley Yates, Mookie Cook, and Mgbako. They probably post by 40 right since Reed isn’t ready according. Stay clueless fake fan.

2025!

Cmon man. 2025? Are you serious?
He’ll help this season.
Put your personal bias away.
Statements like that make people question whether you know anything or are just a troll.

Reed is definitely better than I thought he was. He’s a very heady player and I hate to make this comparison, because on the surface it look like I'm compararing two white dudes, but Reed plays very much like Tyler Herro. He’s an ace shooter, he’s smart, he cuts to the basket with purpose and he scores at all 3 levels. You could maybe throw Quickly in there too.

He’s going to be good, I just hope Cal doesn't pre determine his lineup this year. Play the guys that should be playing.

There are a lot of those on here, if you haven’t noticed.

Reed is definitely better than I thought he was. He’s a very heady player and I hate to make this comparison, because on the surface it look like I'm compararing two white dudes, but Reed plays very much like Tyler Herro. He’s an ace shooter, he’s smart, he cuts to the basket with purpose and he scores at all 3 levels. You could maybe throw Quickly in there too.

He’s going to be good, I just hope Cal doesn't pre determine his lineup this year. Play the guys that should be playing.
I like that comparison, but I think Shep
Is a better ballhandler than Herro at this point in their careers. I think Herro was better off the ball, but just by a little.

Good comparison, though. And their rankings are about the same. I wouldn’t be surprised if Shep has a Herro type Freshman year.

I have high hopes for Reed. He looks a bit slow when I've seen film on him. But when I see him play with and against these high caliber players he fits right in and gets to where he wants on the floor. I think he may be deceptively quick. Kinda like Prince was.

He might be the next Tyler Herro? Projected 3-4 year guy that blows up in one season.

I like that comparison, but I think Shep
Is a better ballhandler than Herro at this point in their careers. I think Herro was better off the ball, but just by a little.

Good comparison, though. And their rankings are about the same. I wouldn’t be surprised if Shep has a Herro type Freshman year.
Yeah and like I said, I hate making that comparison, because it looks like I'm just comparing them because they're white, but they have very similar games.

He plays like Herro yea, also like Quickley. Kinda a combo guard that can really shoot and move all over the court to get open. Not a super athlete but good enough. I hope he shoots as well as both. IQ was that dude.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT