ADVERTISEMENT

Sypher IS FREE!!!!

What group is that ?
I'm very vocal about my disdain for the birds as well as that dumbass @Steelers2012 lol . That being said , I absolutely hope (more) for good things to happen to UK than bad things to UL (if I had to choose )

But good things happening to UK AND bad things happening to UL? Well that's just icing on the delicious cake :)

Yours is just a true UL hate, I can respect hating UL as long as it's because you cheer for UK first and foremost. I'm talking about the 5-6 guys who talk *only* about UL and seemingly cheer against UL harder than they cheer for UK. I just don't understand that way of thinking. It takes the joy out of being a fan when it gets to that point. We're you around for Katman2000?

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
Yours is just a true UL hate, I can respect hating UL as long as it's because you cheer for UK first and foremost. I'm talking about the 5-6 guys who talk *only* about UL and seemingly cheer against UL harder than they cheer for UK. I just don't understand that way of thinking. It takes the joy out of being a fan when it gets to that point. We're you around for Katman2000?

Yeah I get what you're saying . Not familiar with Katman..? Rings a bell? Who/ what was his story? Lol

Reactions: KeepingItReal74
Totally blows my mind that any self respecting adult can be so obsessed over another individual(who doesn't know they exist) that they feel the need to type things like SEXtino and all over the other not creative or funny at all nicknames that a small portion of our fanbase uses to communicate their disdain for UL and Pitino.

It's like we've got our own poor, white trash versions of Lavar Ball behind the computer.
kiss my grits or wherever you can reach

I'll never understand why 'ol Karen had the abortion. Can you imagine the child support she would have gotten from RP.

he probably promised her the moon if she did, then used it to his advantage when they trapped her..she fell for it hook, line, and sinker.

Reactions: UKWildcatT
The OP, Grover Sales, was outed on this board months ago(CJ article). He's a nut job and should be ignored.
An embarrassment to UK fans.

The OP, Grover Sales, was outed on this board months ago(CJ article). He's a nut job and should be ignored.
An embarrassment to UK fans.

Is that the guy that posed as a police officer? Anyway, be careful voicing any opinion that the guy needs to give all the UL threads a rest. Some of the tiny minded nerds on this board will say you're a UL fan for doing so.

Is that the guy that posed as a police officer? Anyway, be careful voicing any opinion that the guy needs to give all the UL threads a rest. Some of the tiny minded nerds on this board will say you're a UL fan for doing so.
Yes, that's him. Refer to the story about the sordid details. Sad. Just not something we as a (mostly haha) level headed group would want to encourage.

Reactions: Cardsstink
There's a certain group who would much rather see bad things happen to UL than good things happen to UK. It's unhealthy to put it kindly, but unfortunately we don't have any type of intelligence test to weed those people out before posting here.

They obsess over Zipp and Steelers, but they're just the UK version of those guys. Harvey Updyke was Bama's version. Etc etc
Really?

No one is obsessed, it's just fans having some fun.

Don't be so sensitive. This stuff isn't life and death.

I just laugh at how some here say U of L is obsessed with us because they start U.K. thread on their board yet the same thing happens here. He can start threads all he wants. I didn't say he couldn't.
Yet,you have CARDS in your usernamne? Obsess Much? Don't bash others for doing the same as you.

There's a certain group who would much rather see bad things happen to UL than good things happen to UK. It's unhealthy to put it kindly, but unfortunately we don't have any type of intelligence test to weed those people out before posting here.

They obsess over Zipp and Steelers, but they're just the UK version of those guys. Harvey Updyke was Bama's version. Etc etc
Who are you fooling?

Reactions: Kentucky31

Like I said, I never start threads on those losers. They are irrelevant to me. Some here give them relevance.
They are relevant as much as every other opponent. UL has fallen and they can't get back up. I quite enjoy kicking them while they are so far far down. It has to be brutal for even the most idiotic mild Card fan.

Reactions: FrankUnderwood
They are relevant as much as every other opponent. UL has fallen and they can't get back up. I quite enjoy kicking them while they are so far far down. It has to be brutal for even the most idiotic mild Card fan.

I hear ya. I just think the OP has a mental problem, but to each their own. Not for me to be the forum psychologist. Last year's football game was one of the funnest days of my adult life.

How would you like to have this psycho looking lunatic stalking you?.... Next season when UL comes to Rupp Arena, PLEASE,PLEASE, PLEASE someone get Sypher a seat right behind the UofL bench. Seeing that would be better than the game itself
It sure would, let it happen.

Every time I see that name I think of "sypherlis". I probably remember that from someone else's prior post, but think it fits. Seems like Rick's brain has never been the same.

Every time I see that name I think of "sypherlis". I probably remember that from someone else's prior post, but think it fits. Seems like Rick's brain has never been the same.
Rick is the same person since U.K. The only difference is. He got caught multiple times at UL. Ask his former employees and colleagues at U.K. They'll tell you.

Bobby-Petrino-Karen-Sypher.jpg

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT