ADVERTISEMENT

SuperBowl winner is...

SuperBowl winner?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
go browns
giphy.gif

Bucs! Patty ice has 20 more years. It would be really cool to see Brady get another on an entirely different team. Plus he didn’t cuck out and hide his support for MAGA/ Trump back in 2016-2020 (think beta cuck Brees who literally apologized for saying he supports the American flag).

Bucs! Patty ice has 20 more years. It would be really cool to see Brady get another on an entirely different team. Plus he didn’t cuck out and hide his support for MAGA/ Trump back in 2016-2020 (think beta cuck Brees who literally apologized for saying he supports the American flag).
Hey man it’s ok, white people suck and are the reason Lebron James only has a net worth of 900m. #oppresion

Hope it's the Chiefs, but picking against Brady is not advisable. Not sure Spagnuolo gets him a second time. Spagnuolo was the Giants defensive coordinator when the Giants beat New England the first time around.
Spags has gotten him the last two meetings, and the first one was with a defense that was still finding how to play his way. I have a feeling he will throw Brady a few looks he has never seen before (and Brady will feel well over 43 years of age by the end of the game).

Reactions: Rupp'sRunt
Can't stand Brady....so I'm pulling for the Chiefs. Seahawks stupid pass call and Falcons stupid to not run the ball or the "goat" is is just another part of the herd.

Brady owes half his legacy to opponents doing inexplicably dumb things. Falcons passing in the 2nd half of the SB, Marshawn not running the ball, the AFCe being garbage for 20 years (which the Pats did help).

I can tell you this, something will happen tonight to go in Brady's favor. Bad play calling, a big injury or, most likely, a bad officiating call that bails him out.

The PI that burned the Packers last week, after not calling PI all game.. perfect example. Something like that will happen in a few hours.

• Haha
Reactions: MbergCat
@UKRuppster

Probably not me, dude. I did mention I was pulling for the Chiefs, but it seemed to me like everything was coming together for the Bucs, and betting against Brady in a Super Bowl is not smart. It's why I picked them to win. I'm the polar opposite of bucsrule here, who was obviously pulling for Tampa but thought the Chiefs would win lmao.

The winner of the game wasn't a surprise to me. But I figured it'd be something like 31-28, 34-31... around there. Never did I expect the Buccaneers defense to keep Mahomes and the Chiefs to 9 points. All I can do is tip my cap to them there.

Reactions: LineSkiCat14
Hold your horses. I just heard on local news that truck loads of mail in POINTS for Kansas City are headed down I-75. They should pass by my little town about 9:00 this morning. We may not have a winner for a couple of weeks.

Some one said Tom Brady is a friend of Trump so they can't let this stand. What you saw on the field did not happen. For your own safety, do not "tweet out" Tampa Bay is the Super Bowl Champ, it could be dangerous to you and your family.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT