ADVERTISEMENT

Sumo

Loved his patience and breaking it outside when needed. Loved his drive to break tackles and pull tacklers for extra yards. Loved his blocking for the QB. I criticized his blocking last week but against GA he was much more aggressive picking guys up.

He ran hard broke a lot of tackles isn’t a burner but is shifty in the hole. Thought he was wearing down Georgia’s D and we could have given him a few more touches. He reminds me very much of Emmitt Smith
Wilcox was running well also and made a good little 1-2 punch in the second half to help keep Sumo fresh. If we can get Chip and Patterson back soon, RB should be strong. Maybe Gran can help cook up a scheme to maximize that like he did with Bowden.

Not only did he run well, he made a couple of blocks that saved our bacon. Without those, this game would've been no contest.
Great comments....jhe's our best runner and blocker back there...and has best hands (if we had an OC that could get him in the gameplan).

Isn't Demi our best offensive player thus far? Is it even questionable? Heck, I'd argue he is running with Walker and Dumas Johnson for best player on the team.

Great comments....jhe's our best runner and blocker back there...and has best hands (if we had an OC that could get him in the gameplan).

Isn't Demi our best offensive player thus far? Is it even questionable? Heck, I'd argue he is running with Walker and Dumas Johnson for best player on the team.
Zion Childress has to be mentioned in the conversation.

The kid had awesome hands. And we only threw to him once out of the backfield for an 11 yard gain. Throwing to the RB is a great was to disable a 6 man rush. Yet, we did it once.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT