ADVERTISEMENT

Suddenly 8-4 seems possible

The way we played against UGA then the massive road win today against #6 makes me think we may finally have something special this year.
Then you have the USC game. I am sure what to think but the defense gives us a shot every game just about. BVG and the line need to continue to improve, and offensive play calling and then we could have a good year.

Reactions: gamecockcat
Only we can celebrate mediocrity every single year. Just saying we need to take the next step in offense and until we do, we will be happy with 8-4 I guess. If we had a great O we might be top 5 in the country.

The way we played against UGA then the massive road win today against #6 makes me think we may finally have something special this year.
This.

The last three games, the defense has given up 13 to #1 UGA, 0 to Ohio (who averages 27 a game despite the 0 vs UK), and 17 to #6 Ole Miss...

Those numbers would rival the very best defensive stretch of ANY team in the country.

If the offense gets right... It's on.

Our record is where I think most people thought it would be right now but just with usc as a win and ole miss a loss

Definitely possible. Every game on the schedule is winnable, but could also lose every game except for Murray.

We don't usually play well off of bye weeks, but will need to play well to beat vandy.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT