ADVERTISEMENT

Success

motodog

Blue Chip Prospect
Gold Member
Nov 19, 2017
Completely successful day. Baron would have been nice, but was a complete waste of time. However, I'm a little disappointed not to see Drennan. Hoping to see offensive skill guys catch up to the fantastic defensive recruiting.

Baron would have been nice, blood is thicker than water, I never thought we had a chance but I guess you have to listen if they say they are interested. I imagine the staff knew the chances were slim to none and planned accordingly. Nothing can put a damper on what we have already accomplished. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!

Baron would have been nice, blood is thicker than water, I never thought we had a chance but I guess you have to listen if they say they are interested. I imagine the staff knew the chances were slim to none and planned accordingly. Nothing can put a damper on what we have already accomplished. GO CATS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reminds me of the Cunningham recruitment on the basketball side of things.

Reactions: TysonD44
Outstanding day. One of the best in UK football recruiting history. Baron was never serious about going to Kentucky so I don't consider him a loss.
Per Tyler's announcement, he had informed UK and Ohio State coaches on Monday night who he would sign with.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT