ADVERTISEMENT

Stream for College Gameday?

Apr 1, 2011
@BillionthUKFan I was just wondering if you'd be streaming or linking to a stream of Gameday. I'd like to see it, but my WatchESPN here isn't offering it to view.

Thanks for all you do for those of us far away from home!

@EnglandWildcat

Question for you, if you don't mind.

Do you strictly have to watch the Cats on streaming? I would assume so.

What time is it when we usually play? For instance, what time will it be in England when the Cats tip off?

Just wondering.

@EnglandWildcat

Question for you, if you don't mind.

Do you strictly have to watch the Cats on streaming? I would assume so.

What time is it when we usually play? For instance, what time will it be in England when the Cats tip off?

Just wondering.

Always streaming. Used to have an "ESPN America" subscription on TV, but it almost never showed college basketball except during March, regardless of what you'd see on ESPN stateside.

I'm 5 hours ahead. So we tip off tonight at midnight! I can usually make it through those tip times; it's the 9pm EST/2am GMT times that I usually can't stay up for. Luckily, I work from home 2-3 days a week, so I can sleep in.

Thankfully, I always schedule a conference in the states during tourney time, and then go home to watch the sweet 16 onward with my dad in Elizabethtown.

Reactions: SosaUK
Always streaming. Used to have an "ESPN America" subscription on TV, but it almost never showed college basketball except during March, regardless of what you'd see on ESPN stateside.

I'm 5 hours ahead. So we tip off tonight at midnight! I can usually make it through those tip times; it's the 9pm EST/2am GMT times that I usually can't stay up for. Luckily, I work from home 2-3 days a week, so I can sleep in.

Thankfully, I always schedule a conference in the states during tourney time, and then go home to watch the sweet 16 onward with my dad in Elizabethtown.

That's dedication. God bless ya.

Reactions: EnglandWildcat
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT