ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops and his Buyout

etowncatfan

All-SEC
Gold Member
Jan 4, 2003
I know his Buyout is 40 some odd million. Is there anyway that the Buyout could be Restructured? Payoff over several years? Or his Contract? Is it possible to keep paying him his 9 million a year and tell him he isn’t the Head Coach anymore? Make him an assistant Coach who just happens to make 9 million. Then go get a Coach for 4-5 million? I know this sounds crazy, but I I’m not one to think there isn’t a solution to our problem.

What is our Problem? The Stoops Era is OVER.
I think anyone who thinks it will get any better is kidding themselves. What we have seen this year isn’t any different than our 10-2 years. Even in those years we were undisciplined. The play calling was ultra Conservative. Clock Management was terrible. Our execution was always suspect. We would lose games against inferior teams. Luckily in the past we had a Snell, a Rodriguez, a Robinson , or a Bowden to bail us out of all our above mistakes. Nothing like these have walked through our doors and it is making Stoops deficiencies very glaring this year
There definitely needs to be a Come to Jesus Meeting between Stoops and Barnhart to solve this dilemma. For the Fans. For the Team. For Mark Stoops. If not it will get Very Ugly. His Legacy at UK will be Stained.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.