ADVERTISEMENT

Stoops ain’t got a slingshot in him

He’s the most spineless coach I’ve ever seen. Not even hyperbole. It’s embarrassing. The national reactions were humiliating, too. I might feel differently if last night was a one-off. But, it’s the norm. He lives in his fears & takes the safest route possible, every time. He is terrified.

Even in a game against the #1 team in the country. A game that nobody expected us to win. We had NOTHING to lose & most coaches would’ve thrown the kitchen sink at UGA, in that situation. But, not Stoops.

And, he’s a little old to go thru a spinal transplant. So, nothing will ever change. Not that I had any hope of that. He is what he is. We’ve watched this bs for 12 stinking years. And, I’ve had all I can stand. I want a coach who will do whatever it takes to win. Someone with a sack, who will actually take risks, occasionally, & isn’t satisfied with moral victories.

He’s the most spineless coach I’ve ever seen. Not even hyperbole. It’s embarrassing. The national reactions were humiliating, too. I might feel differently if last night was a one-off. But, it’s the norm. He lives in his fears & takes the safest route possible, every time. He is terrified.

Even in a game against the #1 team in the country. A game that nobody expected us to win. We had NOTHING to lose & most coaches would’ve thrown the kitchen sink at UGA, in that situation. But, not Stoops.

And, he’s a little old to go thru a spinal transplant. So, nothing will ever change. Not that I had any hope of that. He is what he is. We’ve watched this bs for 12 stinking years. And, I’ve had all I can stand. I want a coach who will do whatever it takes to win. Someone with a sack, who will actually take risks, occasionally, & isn’t satisfied with moral victories.
And Mitch is too spineless to fire him. What a mess.

You need to spend less time on Twitter. It makes you look a Stoops hater.

Reactions: bigblueinsanity
You need to spend less time on Twitter. It makes you look a Stoops hater.
I don’t have Twitter & I am an admitted, proud Stoops hater. My post accurately reflects my feelings about him. His playbooks are written in Crayola. He is a giant pu**y. That’s not what I want in a football coach. I’m counting the minutes til he’s somewhere else.

When you're playing the #1 team in college football and such a huge underdog you've got to be willing to take some chances. I'm not saying they'd all work out, maybe none of them. But at least have the onions to try. Flea flicker, fake punt, freakin something.

To take down Georgia - you are mandated to go for it on 4th and 8, shoot your shot Right then and there

Football requires risk, and Stoops doesn’t have that in his DNA
It should have never been 4th and 8. The playcalling leading up to that was baffling. UK was having success running the ball. You have to playcall that as if you know you are going to go for it on 4th down. The two low chance pass plays (at least low risk for this QB and coaching staff) put them in a bad spot for 4th down. Rush and get chunks of yards to set up a 4th and managable. Seeing BVG step back deep in the pocket waiting for a pass play to develop was hard to watch.

So when he went for it on 4th down at his own 30 vs. So. Car, was that spineless.
I think just stoopid. Too emotional.

So when he went for it on 4th down at his own 30 vs. So. Car, was that spineless.
I think just stoopid. Too emotional.
The announcers mentioned during the game about how much Stoops said he regretted that decision. It traumatized him so much I bet he will be too scared to go for it on 4th ever again, no matter how much it makes sense.

Reactions: Cleatortoises
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT