ADVERTISEMENT

*****Stonehill Vs Kentucky Official Game Thread*****

Whoever this color commentator is said that we need to force the ball inside because the shots might not be falling later. Where do they find these guys?

Reactions: gharding07
It is SO nice seeing the ball movement and shooters hitting. It feels like Kentucky already has more made 3s in the first 9 minutes of this game, than like 90% of last year's games.

Reactions: chattanoogawildcat
Maybe my internet but my streaming video goes blurry and hiccups frequently anyone having similar issues.

This team is gonna be fun as hell once they solidify their footing. Passing had been better than I can remember. Need to take some open looks and not be too unselfish but the blueprint is absolutely there.

This is the best passing team Kentucky has had in years. The way they whip the ball around with no hesitation is a thing of beauty. And as much as I’ve been down on Wagner, he is very much a catalyst for the offense. Always moving at top speed, yet always in control. Vocal leader. The sky is the limit for this young man.

It is SO nice seeing the ball movement and shooters hitting. It feels like Kentucky already has more made 3s in the first 9 minutes of this game, than like 90% of last year's games.
We have. Just hope we continue to see this ball movement and offense when we get Bradshaw or Z.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT