ADVERTISEMENT

Stay classy, SEC women.

No it’s not. You got mad that I called out a dude for saying Oscar will be chasing his supper in the Congo in 2 years. Your reaction was crying about me being offended but nothing about the trashy statement. That’s you, that’s your culture, trash like that is acceptable to you. People who call out trash like that aren’t.
I think we can see why you're on your 27th account.

You have yourself a good day, chief.

Oh, I’m sorry I interrupted y’all making fun of women’s hair. BTW, did you know they wear makeup too. So yucky!

I can’t wait to see how mad yall get when you find out Drake had a concert at Rupp, talked up UK, and brought Dillingham on stage.
I see I struck a nerve?

Not that big of a deal.

This is sports, womens or mens athletics. All on the line, tempers flare. I have been in a few on court battles in my life. Once at the Y, did not start if but I did finish it. Matter of fact, I did not start any altercations on court. I was a football/basketball player. My core strength and overall strength was hard for basketball only smaller bodies to handle. I remember being in the lane and having a guard come down the court thinking I would move. He lowered his shoulder and it looked cartoonish he hit me, i did not budge and he went backwards. They called the charge on the guy. He mouthed off and ended up sucker punching me in the back of the head. He was carried off the court. That is all. lol

Reactions: Girthang
I’m just not OK with trashy comments like Oscar Tshiebwe will be chasing his supper in the Congo in 2 years. You raftards are because you’re trashy people, that’s acceptable to you.
Hold on ass, I didnt make the comment so I don't know who you're calling trashy and if you don't like this site go elsewhere, easy fix.

Reactions: PhattyJ4UK
Well not everyone gets to stay around. Some people get banned for calling out racist trash such as yourself. Remember that time you said Oscar Tshiebwe would be chasing his supper in the Congo in 2 years? You’re lowlife trash who is protected by the mods because they believe the same BS.

You said it and are proud of it. Trashing a former UK legend for no reason and calling yourself a fan. Low class trash. You have the mods working overtime hiding the stuff you say out loud that you’re supposed to speak about in code.

You know like the Andrew Tate worshipping incel who keeps screamed diversity.

You got in a tizzy because one person said “a lot of them have breakaway hair” and another said “if you can find one with real hair”… hate to break it to you but.. as an equal opportunity male, the statements are factual.

If that threw you into that much of a hysteria I have a feeling I know exactly what you look like.

And oh btw, how often does being the white knight for women get you laid? I’d guess never but maybe I’m wrong and some girl with issues throws you a little every now and then.

And you are into multiple sock accounts.
This is Magilla Gorillla @JimmyBlue1972 and @BobbyBlue32

I'm 99 percent sure it's either a wife of a JMI employee. Or somebody connected to Klutch. I know they were very active on their Magilla account. When it came to defending UK NIL in football. Then when it came out, our NIL sucks. They disappeared and these two accounts popped up. On the basketball board this time. One thing is for sure. It's a woman.

I’m really not trying to be mean but women’s bball is a total circus/clown show. You got some of the players wearing one full leg sock thing that looks ridiculous.

Then there was a player for South Carolina with maroon hair. And one of the coaches was dressed like an ice princess from a Disney movie.

I only know all of this because I saw some pictures from ESPN on my YT feed.

I don’t understand why they’re willing to do all of that, but the idea of lowering the rim a few inches is what insults them.

Makes no sense.
One of the players brothers jumped on the court over the scorers table too. I’m sure that was real nice.

Reactions: Jmeeks54thebest
Well not everyone gets to stay around. Some people get banned for calling out racist trash such as yourself. Remember that time you said Oscar Tshiebwe would be chasing his supper in the Congo in 2 years? You’re lowlife trash who is protected by the mods because they believe the same BS.

You said it and are proud of it. Trashing a former UK legend for no reason and calling yourself a fan. Low class trash. You have the mods working overtime hiding the stuff you say out loud that you’re supposed to speak about in code.

You know like the Andrew Tate worshipping incel who keeps screamed diversity.
That’s a pretty big accusation . Can you provide any proof?

The funniest part of the whole brouhaha was the skinny black ref running out of the dust-up instead of trying to break it up.

I bet dude that jumped over the scorers table would've been in slow motion if that'd been men out there fighting.

Now he gotta go through the rest of his life known as the guy who come out on the floor in a women's brawl and wasn't even ready to scrap 😂.
The SC woman would have killed him- he has to be embarrassed

• Haha
Reactions: BlueWhite21
So much for being the fairer gentler sex... :,( I thought girls were supposed to be made of sugar 'n spice and everything nice? :,(

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT