ADVERTISEMENT

St.John's will make the NCAA tournament this year

I agree. Pitino can coach. I would not be surprised if St. John's, in a conference that's not quite a Power5 conference, doesn't have one of the biggest turn arounds in college. Uconn will be tough but there's no one that will outright out class pitino.. out class him ON the court, that is.. lolol.

People here are in love with Pitino lately for some strange reason.
It's just a nice side discussion in an age of basketball "meh" at Kentucky.

So it's not really "some strange reason" at all. It makes sense that we're all looking for elements of college basketball to discuss, and Pitino to St. John's is the biggest story of the offseason.

I don't think they will. The big east is very good and I don't see how they will be a top 4-5 team in that conference. Could be close he got enough for a chance but I doubt they will go.

Reactions: KFuqua
Sad How Could You GIF by Poo~Pourri

Cool.

Go root for St. John’s

I couldn’t care less about what a man with a Louisville Cardinal back tattoo does.
The obsession is weird. He has as many titles as Cal, Tubby, and Hall, yet, they act like he is the messiah. Dude blew the 92 regional final and the 97 finals. He wouldn't have won 98 either like Tubby did. Cal owned him and Pitino choked constantly at UL while hiring underage girls for his recruits. Weird.

Pitino has not done as well without Donavan Sorta like Crum without Houston or Houston without Crum, Pitino had a special finger for you UK fans that LOVE him so much, when he last left Rupp I don't think that was just for fans at that game.

Lets be honest. There was not a better period of UK basketball in the modern era (not Rupp), than there was with Pitino. I don’t care how much Cal wins head to head. Cal will never live up to Pitino at UK in my humble opinion. Couldn’t always say that, it looked like Cal was on his way but he hit a wall. I am supposed to hate UK I guess but Pitino made me LOVE watching UK basketball during that time.

You always make bold predictions…and they always seem incredible ludicrous. What’s your % of being right in your predictions? 4% probably?

Lets be honest. There was not a better period of UK basketball in the modern era (not Rupp), than there was with Pitino. I don’t care how much Cal wins head to head. Cal will never live up to Pitino at UK in my humble opinion. Couldn’t always say that, it looked like Cal was on his way but he hit a wall. I am supposed to hate UK I guess but Pitino made me LOVE watching UK basketball during that time.

Yes , let's be honest. That is your opinion and you are welcome to it. Doesn't make it right...doesn't make it wrong. What makes you wrong is this - go back to your own F@%KING team's board and vacate these pages !!

• Love
Reactions: Duke Blu
As a Ky fan, I always root for our former coaches except maybe Eddie Sutton. His drunk arse son stole his own mothers jewelery then the Reign Man stole it from him. Geeze. I lived in Seattle and enjoyed his game many many times as i lived in Queen Anne and just walked down the hill to see him fly and Jordan and Kobe but anyway. What a player. With Rex Chapman, get out.
But anyway, lets hope he doesnt cheat this time so he can come back home and contribute and finish what he started. UK part 2. Im sure he would enjoy it.

Yes , let's be honest. That is your opinion and you are welcome to it. Doesn't make it right...doesn't make it wrong. What makes you wrong is this - go back to your own F@%KING team's board and vacate these pages !!
Are you saying that only UK fans should post here 24/7?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT