ADVERTISEMENT

Spring Practice?

Bulldoze their arses for four quarters!!

I’m not calling for 60% running, but be physical when you do run.
Based on what Hamdan is saying, he believes in using a downhill running game to set up the passing game, which is what Georgia does. That approach is old school and makes sense. Conversely, Coen used his passing game to set up the running game, which is what Tennessee does. Either can work if you execute well. Each approach requires a different kind of OL though.

Based on what Hamdan is saying, he believes in using a downhill running game to set up the passing game, which is what Georgia does. That approach is old school and makes sense. Conversely, Coen used his passing game to set up the running game, which is what Tennessee does. Either can work if you execute well. Each approach requires a different kind of OL though.

....and a QB that can read defenses and go through progressions, as well as an OC who isn't ignoring all his weapons at TE, RB, knows WTF a hot read/route is, and can call a play in less than 25 seconds

Reactions: CatPatrick13
TOS had OL as below at Sat practice:

LT-M. Cox Dylan Ray
LG-Burton Hayes Johnon
C-E. Cox Koby Keenum
RG-Jalen Farmer Aba Selm
RT-Gerald Mincey Malachi Wood

Notice 4 of 5 second teamers are freshmen.

Chtistman(knee), Ford(wrist) are being held out while recovering from surgery.

LT-M. Cox Dylan Ray
LG-Burton Hayes Johnon
C-E. Cox Koby Keenum
RG-Jalen Farmer Aba Selm

We must've really taken a step forward if ray is second unit. Although I suspect jager is starting for the same reason as usual. Hopefully I'm wrong.

LT-M. Cox Dylan Ray
LG-Burton Hayes Johnon
C-E. Cox Koby Keenum
RG-Jalen Farmer Aba Selm

I think second team is backward. LT Woods, LG Selm, C Keenum, Not Johnson, RT Ray

Reactions: catben

LT-M. Cox Dylan Ray
LG-Burton Hayes Johnon
C-E. Cox Koby Keenum
RG-Jalen Farmer Aba Selm

Was really hoping Cox could play guard but maybe he’s the man for C since we’re ditching outside zone. He didn’t look good at C last year but the entire o-line hasn’t been up to par and has looked confused the past two years with our scheme. Also think that was a reason Wright transferred, had a hard time seeing the hole open which requires a lot of patience in Coen’s scheme and then got recruited over.

I realize they had to change the format now and it’s not really a full scrimmage but pretty lame it isn’t even going to be on TV/streaming now when it already was going to be in the first place.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT