ADVERTISEMENT

Sporting News tabs Louisville as College Football Playoff Darkhorse

Lots of teams are darkhorses to get in, only takes a game or 2.

UK can beat Louisville by 20 If Louisville wins the ACC they still get in the playoffs, at least that is how I understand it.

I agree that Louisville is a dark horse CFP team this year...if by dark horse he means they'll make the CFP when monkeys fly out of my butt.

Their new coach was a juggernaut 36-34 at Purdue. What are they seeing at Looeyville that has ramped him up to be the 2nd coming of Bear Bryant? A commuter school located in a vile, disgusting, crime ridden city, that was a laughingstock under its last head coach. A dark horse playoff contender??? Hahahahaha Michigan, Georgia, Clemson, Alabama maybe…Looeyville? They may contend for the Dukes Mayonnaise Bowl and the Top 50. Money well spent whatever they paid that hack to write that fiction.

Their new coach was a juggernaut 36-34 at Purdue. What are they seeing at Looeyville that has ramped him up to be the 2nd coming of Bear Bryant?

It's all relative. They didn't like Satterfield. They were unhappy that Brohm, a hometown product, snubbed them for Purdue. So now they think they are the center of the universe. Everyone has high hopes in the preseason.

Reactions: backinky2018
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT