ADVERTISEMENT

Specific Instances of Bad Play Calling and/or Personnel Decisions!

ohcat2

Sophomore
Gold Member
Oct 15, 2009
I will list two or three of mine: 1. Getting stuffed twice at 2 yard line; If you are committing to running the ball there, why the hell take out Wimsatt, and why not have Chip or Wilcox in the game? 2. We call two timeouts right before halftime, then we don't put Barion Brown back to return the punt. I know they were trying to block it, but still. Actually, on this subject, why the hell is Maclin the return man. Half the time he doesn't even catch the ball, and is not a good returner when he does. 3. We had a third and 7 or so and we put Wimsatt in and run the jet sweep which really hasn't been worth a shit all year. It is like when we should use Wimsatt we don't, then we stick him in on that play. 4. I may be wrong, but I believe on the 4th and 11 {when we were down 2 scores and still had a slim chance), that both Key and Brown were on the sidelines not in the game. 5. Just a general question.....do we have to sub on every freaking offensive play? Okay, just curious as to others thoughts on 'specific' things, not just the overall 'Stoops sucks' comments. (Not that I totally disagree with that right now!)

Reactions: *Bleedingblue*
ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.