ADVERTISEMENT

South Carolina Game

BGCATFAN2012

Junior
Gold Member
Aug 19, 2020
Bringing a small group with me for the USC game. I was wondering with kickoff being 330 and us coming from Bowling Green what a good brunch spot for 3. I know Lexington will be busy on gamedays but we will arrive with plenty of time to kill.
I usually come alone so I hit the mall up a few hours and eat there shop and then go to campus. Bringing my Dad to his first football game and would like for it to be a nice memorable experience. I sat in the Florida section last year and it was awesome. Hopefully we get a SEC win for the home crowd. Go Cats...

Last edited:
Naw I don't know anyone. I usually just get to the stadium about 45 minutes before and get inside. Im sure they will have a good time not matter what.

I go to Double Dog every week before or after game. I love their food, and they have games on all over in there, plan on being there right at an hour though, so leave in plenty of time.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
Do you know anyone that sets up and tailgates? That would be a much better experience!

Tailgating is cool. I was part of a “club” of about 20 who tailgated together for 15 years, sharing expenses on an old, used RV and food, etc.

To be honest, though, the planning and prep of tailgating became a hobby unto itself, that totally dominated the weekend.

There are many ways to “package” a game. For several years, we ate at Malone’s/Drake’s/Bella Notte before or after games. That was pretty costly, and at the beginning tailgating was a reasonable alternative, but the longer you do it, the more you want to accomplish, and it becomes a lifestyle of its own.

Reactions: BGCATFAN2012
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT