ADVERTISEMENT

Sorry but 3-9 Season is in the future

Sep 24, 2016
Wins: Southern Mississippi, Ohio, Murray State
Blowout Losses: Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, Louisville
Embarrassing Losses to Mediocre Teams: South Carolina, Florida, Vandy

This is as bad a UK team as I've ever seen, and I've seen every team since 1966. At a school that takes football seriously, Stoops would be gone by mid season. I've never seen a worse offensive line.

I won’t make any predictions but my enthusiasm for the season and team is about as low as it’s ever been.

It’s not that we’re going to lose, but it’s the manner of how we are going to. We look completely inept at nearly every position, wholly undisciplined, and every game changing bounce has somehow not bounced our way, not to mention the litany of flags on seemingly every play.

Reactions: KT34
UK were not good when I watched my first UK game, but they had a couple of good players. Dave Roller was one of the best defensive linemen in the country, and Dicky Lyons (Sr) was one of the most exciting players in the nation playing quarterback, running back, and wide receiver as well as punt and kickoff returner. Lyons and Roller at least gave fans something to cheer for.

At least we found out early and didn’t have 3-4 easy wins in a row.

This is absolutely embarrassing. This is maybe the worst conference team we will face. And we got OWNED.

Reactions: RunninRichie
Wins: Southern Mississippi, Ohio, Murray State
Blowout Losses: Georgia, Texas, Tennessee, Ole Miss, Auburn, Louisville
Embarrassing Losses to Mediocre Teams: South Carolina, Florida, Vandy

This is as bad a UK team as I've ever seen, and I've seen every team since 1966. At a school that takes football seriously, Stoops would be gone by mid season. I've never seen a worse offensive line.
And to think that 41,000 season tickets were sold out for the HYPE train promoted and advertised. Those fans can't get their money back and no one will buy their tickets at face value(especially for the home games late in the season after a total collapse)

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT