ADVERTISEMENT

Someone has hired a private detective to investigate Jurich

Either this is the most inept detective agency on earth, to ask a newspaper for confidential information on Jurich; or this was calculated to be a giant cannon ball of a warning shot past his ear to take the settlement offered and move on before the real dirt accumulates in an ugly, pungent pile.

I'm going with the second possibility.

That could be for a variety of reasons.

Although it doesnt sound like it from the article, sometimes you investigate yourself first in order to preemptively find or figure out how to deal with what the opposition might come up with with their investigation.

Jurich could be in consideration for another gig and that potential employer could be investigating him as due diligence.

And of course it could be the University looking for dirt in order to save millions in their legal battle over his termination.

We need to hire a PI to investigate Rat Face. Between what we already know, and all the stuff that has to be hidden out there, you could probably write a book. What about TMZ? Hmmm.

Someone really does need to investigate Coach K. No way in hell do these young superstar kids think Coach K is cool.

From the link:

“How it has come to this less than eight months since University of Louisville interim President Greg Postel described Jurich's performance review as "uniformly positive" is a mystery.”

Now that is some crackerjack work right there. Other than an FBI sting and assistant coaches recorded discussing $100,000 payments to one kid and $150,000 to another, it’s hard to imagine what is at the root of this mystery...

Is it this guy?

82600861.gif

Reactions: JC CATS
Either this is the most inept detective agency on earth, to ask a newspaper for confidential information on Jurich; or this was calculated to be a giant cannon ball of a warning shot past his ear to take the settlement offered and move on before the real dirt accumulates in an ugly, pungent pile.

My sources in Law Enforcement tell me Mr .Turtleneck is a frequenter of Main Street bars especially after uavel games..He has an eye for young chicks..

Reactions: Wall Knight Teague
That investigator will have to go real low and deep down in all of the crap Jurich buried.
Looks like a job for Inch High Private Eye...
inchhigh.gif

Reactions: KYHomeBoyinNC

I agree with this...

They WANTED Jurich to know that they're looking, and this is his chance to take the money offered and go away.

The PI had better invest in a high quality biological safe suit. Investigating gutter, filth like Tom Jurich it's hard telling what you might catch.

I listened to the Drew Deener show this morning. Everyone - both hosts, all the callers, including the local lawyer they have on the show frequently - think this is just another sign that UofL is run by incompetent clowns. And maybe it is - one conclusion here is that this was just a stupid and amateur mis-step. But the lawyer said "the university is a sophisticated client." He said that as they wondered whether this was just something the law firm did on its own, or rather did at the client's request.

If the university is sophisticated, and the paper was asked a very pointed question about sexual harassment.......I am wondering if it's not a stupid move, but rather just plain old hardball. Who would definitely know if Jurich has any allegations of harassment in his past better than his employer? There's a decent chance there is something in his past, and that by asking the newspaper a question that was bound to be made public the school is simply telegraphing to Jurich that this will be no holds barred, that they are prepared to fight tooth and nail.......

I listened to the Drew Deener show this morning. Everyone - both hosts, all the callers, including the local lawyer they have on the show frequently - think this is just another sign that UofL is run by incompetent clowns. And maybe it is - one conclusion here is that this was just a stupid and amateur mis-step. But the lawyer said "the university is a sophisticated client." He said that as they wondered whether this was just something the law firm did on its own, or rather did at the client's request.

If the university is sophisticated, and the paper was asked a very pointed question about sexual harassment.......I am wondering if it's not a stupid move, but rather just plain old hardball. Who would definitely know if Jurich has any allegations of harassment in his past better than his employer? There's a decent chance there is something in his past, and that by asking the newspaper a question that was bound to be made public the school is simply telegraphing to Jurich that this will be no holds barred, that they are prepared to fight tooth and nail.......

I think this is exactly what's happening. It's actually brilliant when you think about it.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT