ADVERTISEMENT

Some very good signs....

JRowland

All-American
Staff
May 29, 2001
www.rivals.com
Several highly touted players are giving Kentucky more serious looks than I imagined.

Hearing Ethan Tucky is strongly considering UK. The Cats remembered Chris Frey, who they slow played a little bit a year back, and he ultimately chose Michigan State. They believe they could had him at MLB if they had pushed harder and earlier. I don't think they will make that mistake with Tucky. He's quick and makes a lot of plays in the middle of the field.

Keyshawn Camp recently decommitted from Miami and the defensive tackle told me last night that his five favorites in no particular order are Kentucky, Louisville, Alabama, Florida and Miami. Chad Scott's recruiting him and he will visit this summer. Legit shot here. He's teammates with four-star OG Baveon Johnson, who hears more from UK than any other school.

Speaking of top fives, LSU recently offered linebacker Jonathan Jones but he told me the Tigers are not in that top group. Who is? Kentucky, Michigan, Georgia, South Carolina and Duke.

What's the connection there. Jones has a lot of family in Kentucky and has been the Bluegrass but not UK. He will visit Kentucky in the near future and family is a big draw for him. Big-time player.

Chris Martin down in Georgia is very high on Kentucky. The Loganville (Ga.) Grayson defensive tackle was offered by UK recently. I cover enough recruiting to know that if BC's Al Washington jumps on a kid early, he will likely turn out to be good. That happened here. Kentucky has this kid's attention.

Keen an eye on Luke Fortner and Brock Miller in the near future.

This post was edited on 3/3 11:24 AM by JRowland

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT

Go Big.
Get Premium.

Join Rivals to access this premium section.

• Say your piece in exclusive fan communities.
  • Unlock Premium news from the largest network of experts.
  • Dominate with stats, athlete data, Rivals250 rankings, and more.