ADVERTISEMENT

Some news

I agree, but he is not winning with upperclassmen either, so it’s a moot point.
Well he might! He’ll have more than the freshmen….incl. Onyenso Thiero Fredrick and the portal trsfr
He will not win championship with bunch of freshman wake up people
Well it will be more than a bunch of freshmen Player! Not that I want Cal here beyond next year either!

He’ll have Onyenso Thiero Fredrick and the trsfr from Harvard Ledlum (likely!) ….he could win it with that roster IF he can keep the team effing healthy!!

Two things. People that actually know someone inside the athletic department and are privy to what is happening personnel wise are not going to go to discussion board and share that information. Next, calling Cal a "wop" on here should get you banned. I'm as pissed as anyone at the team and Cal, but racial and ethnic slurs should never be accepted here.
Agree that idiot should be banned!

I don’t believe the OP has any inside information, rather applying critical thought, like a few of us have.

Sure on paper, Calipari has a good group coming in, and many believe next season is his last, but how is he to know what jobs are going to be open then? I don’t think he’s ready to retire, and the heat at UK is getting to him, so it may make more sense to leave while there’s a solid job opening now.

Now I wonder what P5 program has a HC opening that just happens to be in a state Calipari recruits heavily in, that has put out zero rumors regarding its candidate search?

You know, how it goes when you already have your choice wrapped up, and you’re just waiting for all the dominoes to fall before making an announcement? It’s not rocket chemistry 😂

Alright? Everyone is a troll when they hear some positive news..Listen UK is a mid pack team, who would troll them? What the hell.
Not positive news. This is no news. We see this many times a year from someone that just wants a little attention. Good try, not buying.

I know who this poster is lol.

Tellin y’all the Mod Hunter team ( 2 of us for now taking apps) is on point here.

This one was east to spot. He’s not the alt mod. But I know who it is lol.

It makes sense. Not sure if the OP has insider info or not. That’s a logical guess, if he doesn’t.

He is going to ride that “Super Class” next season as far as it will take him and then walk away.

I am good with that. Hope he walks away with another title.
I agree. That would be an ideal situation. Leave on top. Then get a program first coach to replace him.

Not necessarily true that the class leaves if Cal leaves.

If you get the quality of coach you want, that fits with what the UK program demands, you get em regardless of whether the class is bolting.

If you can afford the buyout, that is. Which we can't.

I don't see how Barnhart survives this, tbh. Doesn't matter what good he's done. That lifetime BS was a nuke for the basketball program.
The buyout has nothing to do with it. UK is not getting rid of Cal because they don’t want to get rid of Cal. It’s not even been considered or discussed. The contract is a non issue.

If UK wanted Cal gone he’s gone.

This board is not UK. It’s a minute minority that just post a lot.

The buyout has nothing to do with it. UK is not getting rid of Cal because they don’t want to get rid of Cal. It’s not even been considered or discussed. The contract is a non issue.

If UK wanted Cal gone he’s gone.

This board is not UK. It’s a minute minority that just post a lot.
Watch and see because you are wrong.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT