ADVERTISEMENT

Soccer

*CatinIL*

All-American
Jan 2, 2003
Area 52
Some international game (0-0) on WDRB at the + 115 minute mark. explain the excitement in that. I get it, it's popular internationally but 0-0 after...oops, 116 minutes

Last edited:
Reactions: gamecockcat
OK, it's in overtime I guess. Sorry, penalty kicks. Why is it penalty kicks? Neither team scored during regulation. Where's the penalty?

Some international game (0-0) on WDRB at the + 115 minute mark. explain the excitement in that. I get it, it's popular internationally but 0-0 after...oops, 116 minutes
---
I'd just as soon manufacture paint, apply it, watch it dry, then apply a second coat & watch it dry, as spend 10 seconds looking at a soccer game.

• Haha
Reactions: *CatinIL*
Anytime it’s Nation v. Nation, soccer gets my attention. Doesn’t hurt that those tournaments happen in the doldrums of July.

France v. Spain is the final of the Euro despite there being 4 more teams left besides them.

I don’t particularly care if a score is 0-0. I’ve seen quite a few football games end 7-7 or 14-7, which would be the equivalent of 1-1 and 2-1. Penalty Kicks to decide it isn’t perfect, but neither is NCAAF overtime.

I didn’t grow up a soccer fan or watcher, but since the ‘98 World Cup, I’ve been hooked. Too bad the US made em lose interest in the Copa América this year.

This is the most spectacular goal I've ever seen!!
In the Euro 2024 tournament, England was down 0-1 with less than a minute remaining in extra time. After this, England went on to win and faces Switzerland today in the quarter-finals.

ADVERTISEMENT

Latest posts

ADVERTISEMENT