ADVERTISEMENT

So who's committing today?

According to KSR article earlier this week, this guy is announcing today with all indications pointing he's headed to Lexington:

Dawayne Galloway

I Hope Please GIF

Reactions: Lost In FL
Rowland switched his futurecast from UK to Purdue today. Richard O'Leary also switched his from UK to Purdue today. Looks like we lost this one last minute. I really wanted Galloway.
I get what you're saying but I don't think I'd classify this as losing this in the last minute. Galloway was thought to be a Purdue lean for a while now. Guess he didn't want to play in the SEC.

I get what you're saying but I don't think I'd classify this as losing this in the last minute. Galloway was thought to be a Purdue lean for a while now. Guess he didn't want to play in the SEC.
He was. I was excited with all the late news being UK but Purdue certainly didn't come out of nowhere. We have plenty of time until signing day to keep trying.

He was. I was excited with all the late news being UK but Purdue certainly didn't come out of nowhere. We have plenty of time until signing day to keep trying.
Maybe the guy wants to be an Engineer but he, and others, need to dig a little deeper. Chris Collins is now routinely putting CBs into the NFL, Kaiden Smith, Carrington Valentine, Dru Phillips with Max Hairston next in line. We'll see how it turns out.

JR said he heard as of yesterday it was UK. He got word earlier it is now Purdue. He would have been the best player in our class. 6’3 and can run a 4.33. Also at the position we needed it the most. Still 5 months till signing day

JR said he heard as of yesterday it was UK. He got word earlier it is now Purdue. He would have been the best player in our class. 6’3 and can run a 4.33. Also at the position we needed it the most. Still 5 months till signing day
Agreed about him being the best player in our class as of now. Got a huge great feeling that Campbell is gonna blow the hell up! But….no way to sugar coat this one. This loss SUCKS!!!

Didn't realize Galloway has a cousin on the Purdue team, makes it a little better to understand. Not over.

Clearly he was one of if not their very top target. I don't know how much NIL they have, but he likely got most of it. He is high up on UK's list too, but UK has several targets committed that are benefitting from UK's NIL program. Do you want that 1 big kid or do you spread it over several top kids?

We seem to be getting along fine at CB. Maybe he saw it that way too? Perhaps he just really wants to ball against the Bucknuts? Not gonna lose sleep and ditto the Marrow long game comments.

Reactions: UKfirst
Clearly he was one of if not their very top target. I don't know how much NIL they have, but he likely got most of it. He is high up on UK's list too, but UK has several targets committed that are benefitting from UK's NIL program. Do you want that 1 big kid or do you spread it over several top kids?
I want 1 big kid and several top kids.

Reactions: bluecoon1
ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT