ADVERTISEMENT

So not one ounce of self respect CCC?

If you had one ounce of respect for yourself much less anyone else you would have already left. You know we all see you as you really are, and you know we seethe with rage at your PATHETIC return. Hope you have a bowl of grenades for breakfast tomorrow you sack of useless shit.

Maybe it's just me? But I'm not seething with rage. Not sure how you assume we all seethe with rage. I'm not even sure if I've EVER seethed with rage. Certainly not after finding out someone kept their job.

Try deep breathing exercises. Burn one if you have to. Seething rage is not good for you. And a bowl of grenades for breakfast is not good for anyone.

If you had one ounce of respect for yourself much less anyone else you would have already left. You know we all see you as you really are, and you know we seethe with rage at your PATHETIC return. Hope you have a bowl of grenades for breakfast tomorrow you sack of useless shit.
If Calipari cared anything at all for the UK fans he would resign. 95% of the BBN wants him out of here, he doesn't care. He's going to force himself on us like it or not. Unlike Tubby Smith when he knew he was no longer wanted by the fans he did the honorable and classy thing and walked away he didn't force UK to buy him out. Tubby's got more class in one of his little fingers than Calipari has in his big fat body.

If Calipari cared anything at all for the UK fans he would resign. 95% of the BBN wants him out of here, he doesn't care. He's going to force himself on us like it or not. Unlike Tubby Smith when he knew he was no longer wanted by the fans he did the honorable and classy thing and walked away he didn't force UK to buy him out. Tubby's got more class in one of his little fingers than Calipari has in his big fat body.
He cared so much about BBN that he started Saul Freakjng Smith at point guard because he was too lazy to go get a real one, lol. smh

What’s wrong with you.. Bowl of grenades?…????

Maybe it's just me? But I'm not seething with rage. Not sure how you assume we all seethe with rage. I'm not even sure if I've EVER seethed with rage. Certainly not after finding out someone kept their job.

Try deep breathing exercises. Burn one if you have to. Seething rage is not good for you. And a bowl of grenades for breakfast is not good for anyone.
You're the same type of flat disposition non competitive player we've been getting, so you can relate to CCC better than I do.
He is stealing from my school nothing less, don't sugar coat turds, they still aren't appetizing.
Also, don't try to make me feel guilty for being passionate about my school.

Reactions: KFuqua and crestcat
Dude -- It's a bunch of guys throwing rubber balls through metal hoops!

Noone is walking away from 30 million dollars. It just isn't happening. Probably not going to be much different next season at 23. Even if we can come up with the money, it doesn't include any buyout we have to pay for the new coach and the optics of spending so much on one program.

Folks had their hopes up based on some exaggerated info from Jones re the money, but it was just never really a realistic option unless cal took another job out of the gate. Short of that, the situation is so one sided we can't afford to get out of it.

You're the same type of flat disposition non competitive player we've been getting, so you can relate to CCC better than I do.
He is stealing from my school nothing less, don't sugar coat turds, they still aren't appetizing.

I appreciate passion. I’m concerned about your perspective on life when you “seethe with rage” over something like this. It’s a form of entertainment.

Life’s too short to be outraged over this. Take a walk in the sunshine. Look at a flower. Play with your young’uns. Have an adult beverage with friends.

Check back often so we know you’re OK.

Last edited:
Noone is walking away from 30 million dollars. It just isn't happening. Probably not going to be much different next season at 23. Even if we can come up with the money, it doesn't include any buyout we have to pay for the new coach and the optics of spending so much on one program.

Folks had their hopes up based on some exaggerated info from Jones re the money, but it was just never really a realistic option unless cal took another job out of the gate. Short of that, the situation is so one sided we can't afford to get out of it.

Unfortunately, it's $33.75M this year, $27.0M next year, $20.25M after 25/26.

He cared so much about BBN that he started Saul Freakjng Smith at point guard because he was too lazy to go get a real one, lol. smh
He had a real, real good p.g. who didn't get the minutes he should've because of Saul; cliff hawkins. I feel like tubby played saul because he wanted to keep getting laid

Hmmm, 33 million or an ounce of respect, hmmm, that's a tough one, hmmm, I think I a keeping the 33 million.

Reactions: blubo and BlueTick2

Saul Smiths career at KY Freshman-National champs. Sophomore- Elite Eight, Junior- Round of 32 loss, Senior- Sweet 16.
You can blame Tubby for playing Saul and I’m not condoning that, but the tournament results during his time here look like HOF results compared to what Kal is producing these days.

If remaining hinged is to be okay with this brand of UK basketball, then yes I am totally unhinged and totally proud of it, I do not accept those standards for myself therefore can't accept far lower standards for my school's coach who makes 9 million a year.
It’s one thing to not be happy with the current state of affairs. Everyone is entitled to their opinion.

It is another thing to wish someone eat a bowl of grenades and act like a lunatic over a game they have zero skin in.

To be fair just because people are upset about the recent events and posts about it on a Kentucky message board doesn’t mean they are “seething with rage”.

Even comments on here that are incredibly critical of Calipari and Mitch does not equate to the person “seething with rage”.

It seems like you’re attempting to mock people and gaslight them. Ridicule and insinuate anyone not happy with the current state of affairs as an angry emotionally unstable buffoon.

bOwL oF grEnadeS ? lol

• Haha
Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
To be fair just because people are upset about the recent events and posts about it on a Kentucky message board doesn’t mean they are “seething with rage”.

Even comments on here that are incredibly critical of Calipari and Mitch does not equate to the person “seething with rage”.

It seems like you’re attempting to mock people and gaslight them. Ridicule and insinuate anyone not happy with the current state of affairs as an angry emotionally unstable buffoon.

bOwL oF grEnadeS ? lol
Did you read the OP?

Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
He had a real, real good p.g. who didn't get the minutes he should've because of Saul; cliff hawkins. I feel like tubby played saul because he wanted to keep getting laid

Hawkins and Saul Smith were probably even during Smith's senior year. Hawkins was just a mid-level 4-star freshman and was having asthma issues if I remember correctly. Saul getting 17 MPG as a sophomore with Turner and Padgett in 98/99 was ridiculous and then not having a PG other than him on the 99/00 team was garbage too.

Reactions: nickhorvathsuxazz

bOwL oF grEnadeS ? lol
Did you not read the original post in this thread? The OP said, "you know we seethe with rage at your PATHETIC return. Hope you have a bowl of grenades for breakfast tomorrow you sack of useless shit."

It is not an interpretation of what the OP said, or an effort to mock or gaslight. It's exactly what he said.

You do not need to feel guilty. The only thing you need is Prozac.

• Haha
Reactions: WildcatfaninOhio
Did you not read the original post in this thread? The OP said, "you know we seethe with rage at your PATHETIC return. Hope you have a bowl of grenades for breakfast tomorrow you sack of useless shit."

It is not an interpretation of what the OP said, or an effort to mock or gaslight. It's exactly what he said.

Yes because I’m sure he truly expects and wants someone to eat a bowl of grenades for breakfast.

I’m also just absolutely certain the folks who type stuff like that are just sitting there typing on their phones “seething with rage”.

We'll see how this argument holds up when "Coach" Brad "Earned not Given" Calipari joins the UK coaching staff. (In no way is he is qualified to coach at UK).

Not justifying Saul Smith as PG - just saying nepotism is strong in coaching. If/when Brad is hired, I hope you are consistent and say Cal was "too lazy to get a real one, lol. smh". I suspect you will not - but will rather say "That's different".

Enjoy Ohio, glad your not on my squad great tree fairy spirit. Iv done ALOT of breathing exercises, at the range. If you are okay with his results that's on you and something I wouldn't want to own personally. Keep smoking that sunshine pipe and look around you at this world. There are grenades everywhere. There is also a different between words and actions.

Trying real hard to make message board geniuses at 1 in the morning. I think you need more threats of violence, OP.

I wouldn't hate on the OP...

He just got his hopes up that our mediocre basketball program was gonna' take a swing at a new coach to elevate UK back to it's Blue Blood status..

I mean we now have sports writers asking if UK should be dropped from Blue Blood consideration..

So, when our AD had an apparent opportunity to take that swing, and whiffed, I can see how he'd have anger....

Reactions: BlazerHallsBallsN96
95%?
Some of you maybe, Are overestimating how many fans are unhappy with our current coach. I live in West Kentucky and I can tell you out of the people I know who are really u.K fans I am in the minority.

Personally I think it was an opportune time to make a change but most of the people I know down here are happy he's back!

Enjoy Ohio, glad your not on my squad great tree fairy spirit. Iv done ALOT of breathing exercises, at the range. If you are okay with his results that's on you and something I wouldn't want to own personally. Keep smoking that sunshine pipe and look around you at this world. There are grenades everywhere. There is also a different between words and actions.

This is why I have a problem with people today. They seem to assume that if a person isn’t on the far extreme one way, they must therefore be on the far extreme the other way. You seem to think that since I’m not outraged to the point of wishing someone were dead, then I’m just ok with everything and happy to continue on as if nothing’s wrong.

I’m as disappointed as anyone over the last four seasons of UK basketball. I stated just the other day that it was my wish that Cal would retire effective immediately. I feel that a new coaching staff is needed. As much as I enjoyed and appreciated his first ten seasons, something is very wrong. But I’m not violently angry that he will be here next season.

And, yes, I believe you were throwing out hyperbole. I’m sure (I hope?) you’re not really red-faced angry and plotting a grenade-filled breakfast for our coach. But your statement from this morning struck me as being way overly dramatic. I’m not a fan of witnessing adults being overly dramatic.

Go Big Blue!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT