ADVERTISEMENT

So, I found UK's new floor.

FirewithFire

Junior
Jan 16, 2021
Since the last floor was a total flop I say we get an LED floor like this one. After we run Cal out of Kentucky we can for sure afford it with all the money we will save.

HARD pass. Is the focus on the court or the game? Just win baby and I don't care if it's played on dirt or that slick concrete catholic middle school floor.

Reactions: bIhawk and flacat22
Just play the effin game with some degree of quality and competitiveness and then tinker with the floor. Fix the product not the package.

Reactions: bIhawk
I'm an older guy but I like techy stuff and cool new things! I hate that damn court though. I'd rather take an ass-whoopin' than watch a game on it.

Last edited:
We've done the projector on the floor thing for big blue madness a couple times already

We've done the projector on the floor thing for big blue madness a couple times already
It's not a projector. It's an LED floor. Soon they will start mixing in fiber optics too.

I was just screwing around to distract from the donkey punch this season has been, but when this kind of tech comes about it's only a matter of time before someone, somewhere, adopts it.

Here's a video of the install.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT