ADVERTISEMENT

Skyy Clark official visit to Kentucky next month

Well I sure as shit hope he can throw a got damn lob. Jesus. Like, for real; what did that teach us? Not at you smash.
That’s a NCPrep writer. Not going to give UK fans much.
Two Clark games being streamed today. Costs $20. That game tonight with Clark and UK recruit Bradley going at it should be interesting,

Reactions: SosaUK87
He’s a stud. The hate is being generated by mainly one person.
It's not hate to tell the truth. The only person who controls the outcome is Clark. It's one thing to claim you are 6'3/6'4 with a 39 inch vertical and you are 6'1 215 and have been outplayed head to head by opposing players this Spring. He needs to get in gym, play better and we'll see how it ends up. I don't control his play by sharing the truth of how he's played. The rankings reflected he didn't play well. He dropped. Most who saw his play felt it was generous he didn't drop further.

If he ends up at Kentucky, hope he kills it. But I'm not the type of person who is going to lie about how he's playing when people at the events are speaking honestly. If you prefer I don't participate or share what is being said by those there, I can refrain and save it for private messages. That's fine if you want to be positive and not have the truth spoken.

Last edited:
It's not hate to tell the truth. The only person who controls the outcome is Clark. It's one thing to claim you are 6'3/6'4 with a 39 inch vertical and you are 6'1 215 and have been outplayed head to head by opposing players this Spring. He needs to get in gym, play better and we'll see how it ends up. I don't control his play by sharing the truth of how he's played. The rankings reflected he didn't play well. He dropped. Most who saw his play felt it was generous he didn't drop further.

If he ends up at Kentucky, hope he kills it. But I'm not the type of person who is going to lie about how he's playing when people at the events are speaking honestly. If you prefer I don't participate or share what is being said by those there, I can refrain and save it for private messages. That's fine if you want to be positive and not have the truth spoken.
Yo brother mane, I’ve seen you post that about his vertical a couple times and forgot to ask, are you thinking it’s not that high? Or it was but he gained bad weight and it’s not as high? Thanks. Play on playa.

Yo brother mane, I’ve seen you post that about his vertical a couple times and forgot to ask, are you thinking it’s not that high? Or it was but he gained bad weight and it’s not as high? Thanks. Play on playa.
Have you ever seen a guy who is 6'3/6'4 with a 40 inch vertical? They look like De'Aaron Fox. Even those who think he's great, would agree, this isn't in the same league as that. That doesn't take being on site to see either. He's 6'1, 210-215 and isn't an elite athlete-which is fine. But why lie about it?

Reactions: SosaUK87
Have you ever seen a guy who is 6'3/6'4 with a 40 inch vertical? They look like De'Aaron Fox. Even those who think he's great, would agree, this isn't in the same league as that. That doesn't take being on site to see either. He's 6'1, 210-215 and isn't an elite athlete-which is fine. But why lie about it?
Gotcha. Has he not been measured for that ish at camps? How can you get away letting it go that long?

Much better then the last list of guys he was mentioning which included 4/5 guys who weren't being recruited by UK. But that I don't blame Skyy for--that's on Justus who was awful.

Do like the Montverde move because Boyle coaches like Cal and will make transition easier for him if his family can handle it.
He’s looking slimmer now? At least to that pic in the article. That’s gotta be a good sign.

That's Clark's best game since pre Covid. Well done.

Bradley's fading as a UK option too. Know his team got the W, but he can't shoot and hasn't shown he can make a shot for a while now. He's a very good passer and is excellent in fast pace/open court, but too many good guards to think of pairing him with someone when you can get elite wings all over this class.

Somebody else calling him 6’3” when he’s closer to 6’0” or 6’1”?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT