ADVERTISEMENT

Skip Bayless, Stephen A Smith and that bunch, compared to Cawood Ledford and Tom Leach

Uncle Adolph

Junior
Aug 9, 2019
Skip and Stephen A have egos that are out of control. The story more and more is about them. They put out pod casts ripping other sports casters. I'll take Cawood and Tom any day over egomaniacs like those guys. Cawood was and Tom is good at what they do and if they have egos they hide it well. It's not about them. They are professionals in the highest way.

Skip and Stephen A have egos that are out of control. The story more and more is about them. They put out pod casts ripping other sports casters. I'll take Cawood and Tom any day over egomaniacs like those guys. Cawood was and Tom is good at what they do and if they have egos they hide it well. It's not about them. They are professionals in the highest way.

It’s drivel, but that’s what America loves.

They aren't even the same types of people. The UK guys were/are sports broadcasters.

Skip and stephen A are sports personalities at this point. It's sports/theater

Reactions: RunninRichie
Skip and Stephan A are know it all assholes. Our guys at Kentucky have class.

What's to compare?

Reactions: BlueWhite21
Not a good comparison. Comparing them is like comparing Chevy Chase to Walter Cronkite. One makes money being a loud mouth clown, the other a journalistic professional.

Keith Elkins is the man too. You notice we’ve stunk at basketball since he retired. Was always very calming after a tough loss.

That’s like comparing an electrician to a plumber. They are doing 2 different things. All the guys you mentioned are doing their jobs and evidently are very good at it or they wouldn’t have ascended to the level at which they are currently employed.

Reactions: m080470
Did they actually rip Cawood and Leach? Or is this a thread where you just wanted to bash Skip and Stephen A?

Please post a source.
I wondered the same. If you just started it to bash SAS and Skip Hacker then it's still ok. You just have to stop and warn us for those of jumping on here and seeing that without even having a single drop of my cough syrup yet. Somebody could get hurt like that.

I mean not anyone on here but what if I got so tore up that I got my spoon sizes mixed up and run completely out my syrup on the 2nd day.... but all this over the ESPN version of DMX and yeah S is gonna give it to ya, he gonna give it to ya. Ya just hope its Skipppity Dee watcha do for a Porkchop Bayless that he gives it too. Perhaps a pack of Benson & Hedges. Now that's what Cawood would do. And Ralph would prob light it for him and do all the things that Buford T Justices son would do for him would've done for him. 🚬

I wondered the same. If you just started it to bash SAS and Skip Hacker then it's still ok. You just have to stop and warn us for those of jumping on here and seeing that without even having a single drop of my cough syrup yet. Somebody could get hurt like that.

I mean not anyone on here but what if I got so tore up that I got my spoon sizes mixed up and run completely out my syrup on the 2nd day.... but all this over the ESPN version of DMX and yeah S is gonna give it to ya, he gonna give it to ya. Ya just hope its Skipppity Dee watcha do for a Porkchop Bayless that he gives it too. Perhaps a pack of Benson & Hedges. Now that's what Cawood would do. And Ralph would prob light it for him and do all the things that Buford T Justices son would do for him would've done for him. 🚬
Now see what ya done???? Ya got me talking crazy. I was supposed come in and take a tablespoon of syrup. Or 6 drinks from a straw if no spoons were clean. Well didn't have no spoons I don't think. They wasn't any clean last night either and I didn't do any laundry today so I know they can't clean themselves. Now.. rest of my month is ruined. Just ruined. Out of syrup. I hope I don't develop a cough 😷.

You're comparing apples to oranges here but I completely agree with you on the disdain for most morning sports talk.

Not sure why any still cares what SAS or Bayless have to say. They're not real sports analysts. They're characters for television and what the person Stephen A Smith thinks is not what the character Stephen A Smith says. Nothing those guys say are legitimate sports takes, they're manufactured talking points to keep people entertained and to drive whatever narrative their networks want driven.

Do they really though? The ratings were in the toilet for this stuff last I saw.

I hope they are and I hope they continue to be. But I find that hard to believe since these guys still have jobs while people with actual knowledge keep getting laid off.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT