ADVERTISEMENT

Six Consecutive SEC Home Losses

The refs seem to break it off at Ky more than even on the road. UK gets the worst home whistles in football and basketball than any other teams in sports history.
The SEC officials are such tools.

The refs seem to break it off at Ky more than even on the road. UK gets the worst home whistles in football and basketball than any other teams in sports history.
Or maybe, MAYBE this is a horribly coached football team with terrible offensive linemen that are coached to hold because they have no prayer at stopping the d line without holding

Maybe it’s not a ref conspiracy and we just suck? Did the refs make Dane fumble and stick the ball in that dudes face on the first drive? Did the refs make us false start on the 1 yard line? Did the refs make us screw up 2 field goals? Did the refs make us leave the flats open the entire game just giving them 5 easy yards on every play if they wanted it?

We went to the game. The crowd did their part.
Me too. The crowd was SO amped up in the first quarter. The vibe by halftime was so bad, we could all tell we weren’t winning that game. I kept cheering as loud as I could but it was amazing how many people left at the end of the 3rd quarter when we were down 10. It was obvious we were not coming back, and even when we almost did it never felt like we would.

• Sad
Reactions: catben
When you lose cause you can't score from thr 6 inch line, the 6 inch line, that nobody's fault but coaching. UK fans are so blinded by that it's the officials is now the reason the team is so undisciplined.

We went to the game. The crowd did their part.

Me too. The crowd was SO amped up in the first quarter. The vibe by halftime was so bad, we could all tell we weren’t winning that game. I kept cheering as loud as I could but it was amazing how many people left at the end of the 3rd quarter when we were down 10. It was obvious we were not coming back, and even when we almost did it never felt like we would.
UK has the very best fans!!! What other school would show up and be enthusiastically loud and supportive of a coaching staff that has let us down so often lately at home????!!!!!

Wasn't able to go last night(first home game I've missed in a LONG time), but watching the game on TV it was loud and the fans were great!!

I am SOOOOO sick and tired of the UNINSPIRED, MISTAKE ridden efforts given so often lately under coach Stoops. There really is no excuse for it considering this is his 12th season here.

Hate it for our amazing fans. SAD

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT