ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP--USA 19U Accepted Invite List

ralphdaltonfan

All-American
Apr 3, 2002
Accepting invitations to attend the USA U19 World Cup Team training camp were: Marvin Bagley (Sierra Canyon H.S./Tempe, Ariz.); Desmond Bane (TCU/Richmond, Va.); Bol Bol (Mater Dei H.S./Santa Ana, Calif.); Marques Bolden (Duke/DeSoto, Texas); Chaundee Brown (First Academy/Orlando, Fla.); Carsen Edwards (Purdue/Atascocita, Texas); Malachi Flynn (Washington State/Tacoma, Wash.); Kevin Huerter(Maryland/Clifton Park, N.Y.); Jaren Jackson Jr. (La Lumiere H.S./La Porte, Ind.); Louis King (Hudson Catholic H.S./Columbus, N.J.); Romeo Langford (New Albany H.S./New Albany, Ind.); Brandon McCoy(Cathedral Catholic H.S/San Diego, Calif.); De’Anthony Melton (Southern California/North Hollywood, Calif.); Charlie Moore (Kansas/Chicago, Ill.); Chuma Okeke (Westlake H.S./Fairburn, Ga.); Josh Okogie(Georgia Tech/Snellville, Ga.); Shamorie Ponds (St. John’s/Brooklyn, N.Y.); Payton Pritchard(Oregon/West Linn, Ore.); Cameron Reddish (Westtown School/Norristown, Pa.); Mitchell Robinson(Chalmette H.S./New Orleans, La.); Quinton Rose (Temple/Rochester, N.Y.); Jeremiah Tilmon II (La Lumiere H.S./East Saint Louis, Ill.); Austin Wiley (Auburn/Hoover, Ala.); Kris Wilkes (North Central H.S./Indianapolis, Ind.); and Trae Young (Norman North H.S./Norman, Okla.).

As you can see, UK targets, Bagley, Bol, King, Langford, and Reddish all going to be around Cal for the tryouts.

Bagley, King and Reddish? I love it. UL fans will be livid Romeo gets that much exposure to Coach Cal.

Reactions: UKrazycat2
Accepting invitations to attend the USA U19 World Cup Team training camp were: Marvin Bagley (Sierra Canyon H.S./Tempe, Ariz.); Desmond Bane (TCU/Richmond, Va.); Bol Bol (Mater Dei H.S./Santa Ana, Calif.); Marques Bolden (Duke/DeSoto, Texas); Chaundee Brown (First Academy/Orlando, Fla.); Carsen Edwards (Purdue/Atascocita, Texas); Malachi Flynn (Washington State/Tacoma, Wash.); Kevin Huerter(Maryland/Clifton Park, N.Y.); Jaren Jackson Jr. (La Lumiere H.S./La Porte, Ind.); Louis King (Hudson Catholic H.S./Columbus, N.J.); Romeo Langford (New Albany H.S./New Albany, Ind.); Brandon McCoy(Cathedral Catholic H.S/San Diego, Calif.); De’Anthony Melton (Southern California/North Hollywood, Calif.); Charlie Moore (Kansas/Chicago, Ill.); Chuma Okeke (Westlake H.S./Fairburn, Ga.); Josh Okogie(Georgia Tech/Snellville, Ga.); Shamorie Ponds (St. John’s/Brooklyn, N.Y.); Payton Pritchard(Oregon/West Linn, Ore.); Cameron Reddish (Westtown School/Norristown, Pa.); Mitchell Robinson(Chalmette H.S./New Orleans, La.); Quinton Rose (Temple/Rochester, N.Y.); Jeremiah Tilmon II (La Lumiere H.S./East Saint Louis, Ill.); Austin Wiley (Auburn/Hoover, Ala.); Kris Wilkes (North Central H.S./Indianapolis, Ind.); and Trae Young (Norman North H.S./Norman, Okla.).

As you can see, UK targets, Bagley, Bol, King, Langford, and Reddish all going to be around Cal for the tryouts.

Love it! Cal's about to put together one of his best classes yet.

And Bol.

One of - Quickley/Smart
Romeo
One of - Reddish/Zion
Bagley
Bol

I'll even start a 40-0 thread.. like srsly.

If UK ended up with that group, they'd have three lottery picks from that class, with Bol not far behind due to his size. Give me a sophomore Green/Washington with those guys and 40-0 would be on the table as a serious consideration.

Smart
Romeo
Zion or Reddish
Bagley
Bol

Bring back Green, SGA, PJ, and SKJ.

tumblr_lum7fkF3E51r1poqpo1_400.jpg

Smart
Romeo
Zion or Reddish
Bagley
Bol

Bring back Green, SGA, PJ, and SKJ.

tumblr_lum7fkF3E51r1poqpo1_400.jpg

I would want Bagley, Reddish, Quickley, and King.

With Green, Gilgeous-Alexander, Baker, Washington, Killeya-Jones, and Wynyard back.

G Green/Gilgeous-Alexander
G Quickley/Baker
F Reddish/King
F Washington/Killeya-Jones
F Bagley/Wynyard

If Bagley reclassifies or doesn't go to college at all, then put Bol in his place.

I could also live with Williamson, Barrett (if he reclassifies), or Moore in place of Reddish, and Smart instead of Quickley.

If UK ended up with that group, they'd have three lottery picks from that class, with Bol not far behind due to his size. Give me a sophomore Green/Washington with those guys and 40-0 would be on the table as a serious consideration.

Hopefully Higgins is denied access to the table.

ap_ncaa_kentucky_north_carolina_basketball_zpsuhwn8dpf.jpg

Reactions: awf
Bol Bol will be drafted lottery probably top 5 he has been dominating aau. Best player behind Bagley right now

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT