ADVERTISEMENT

SIAP: Scott Drew SLAMS Lil Bro.

He knows what he’s doing.

Thats a guy that knows if nothing changes in the next 2-5 years, he is the current UK ADs first call.

Thats basically speaking to the UK admin and fanbase. No other reason to go in that hard and then add the “if I ever leave Baylor it will be for a serious program”. We are the “serious program” he’s referencing.

fact-check-memes-crazydiscostu-8.jpg

Thats a guy that knows if nothing changes in the next 2-5 years, he is the current UK ADs first call.

Thats basically speaking to the UK admin and fanbase. No other reason to go in that hard and then add the “if I ever leave Baylor it will be for a serious program”. We are the “serious program” he’s referencing.

LOL. This is some in-depth analysis of an obviously fake quote.

Believing a random checkmarked twitter account saying something that's not believable is like believing a spam text telling you you've won a gift card from Walmart but you haven't been to a Walmart in a year and you never signed up for anything Walmart related which could result in a free gift card from Walmart.

Everything I've ever heard about Baylor is that the surrounding area is a detriment to recruiting. Louisville is actually a very big city with lots to do.

I knew it was more than likely satire. Enjoy taking a shot a UofL.

Damn folks. Laugh a little.
Good to be informed it was fake….

Or was my comment satire and tone was lost via text?…

🧐 guess we’ll never know

And there’s the other fun part of these threads: when those that got duped try to save face by pretending they knew all along. LOL

Lol

And there’s the other fun part of these threads: when those that got duped try to save face by pretending they knew all along. LOL

And you’re going to try and make me prove a negative. lol.

Assume what you want man.

Did you read some of the responses to that tweet by the UofL people. THAT is where the comedy is.

you could make a fake twitter account called @thisnutsack, and people would still believe it.

Believing a random checkmarked twitter account saying something that's not believable is like believing a spam text telling you you've won a gift card from Walmart but you haven't been to a Walmart in a year and you never signed up for anything Walmart related which could result in a free gift card from Walmart.
You gotta be pretty stupid to fall for those fake text scams telling you you won something. You'll never get a text telling you that you won something. At least that's what the nice Indian man who called me from the IRS said. Speaking which, did you know you can pay the IRS with iTunes gift cards? I had no clue you could do that. Pretty cool of the government to make it easy to pay your taxes with alternative methods.

You gotta be pretty stupid to fall for those fake text scams telling you you won something. You'll never get a text telling you that you won something. At least that's what the nice Indian man who called me from the IRS said. Speaking which, did you know you can pay the IRS with iTunes gift cards? I had no clue you could do that. Pretty cool of the government to make it easy to pay your taxes with alternative methods.

Had a friend call me one time years ago saying the US Marshal service called him. Knew everything including his license plate. Told him to send 500 dollars through green dot money delivery service or some sht. Said he was under investigation. He was asking me if he should pay.

I just kept thinking about what he was doing to even make him paranoid that it could be true. I mean he was really scared. Guy was visibly upset when he found out it was a scam. When I bust him over it he always tells me I need to learn to laugh a little.

Paraphrasing, “We have better everything.”

Damn Scott. They’re already dead !

EDIT: Yes I know it’s fake. Everyone chill. Enjoy taking shots at UofL. Everyone has forgotten how to laugh and takes everything too damn seriously.
Lmao. You had no idea it was fake and are making it worse by acting like people here are dumb/can’t chill out. What a crappy thing to do.

This seems to be a trend with you? You destroyed my post about Mitchel not being that good, called it a stupid post, we’re really ugly as if I were some simpleton and then told me to “enjoy being blocked” when it played out. Someone can never admit they're wrong. Too funny/sad.

Just please don’t rush in early to start the game thread again tonight. Those are @drew_ukfan ’s job. TIA!

Last edited:
Reactions: UK90

It would be hilarious if it were true.

Had a friend call me one time years ago saying the US Marshal service called him. Knew everything including his license plate. Told him to send 500 dollars through green dot money delivery service or some sht. Said he was under investigation. He was asking me if he should pay.

I just kept thinking about what he was doing to even make him paranoid that it could be true. I mean he was really scared. Guy was visibly upset when he found out it was a scam. When I bust him over it he always tells me I need to learn to laugh a little.

Yeah financial scams aren’t funny at all. Can’t tell you how many older people I had to stop at my old job from making a similar mistake. My favorites were the folks who came in saying Microsoft had remotes in to their computer. Nope. Nope nope nope.

Reactions: Jeff2Reed
1175ad6a-f0a5-4da4-b33f-a65c8de17820_text.gif

Oof my pride. How ever shall I recover? 🙄

Dude, you would’ve been far better off just good-naturedly admitting you got duped. Folks here are quite kind to those who do that.

You just made yourself look worse by (non-credibly) trying to deny it …even going back and editing your OP to try to make it look like you knew all along …and getting snippy and defensive about it.

Reactions: Jeff2Reed
Dude, you would’ve been far better off just good-naturedly admitting you got duped. Folks here are quite kind to those who do that.

You just made yourself look worse by (non-credibly) trying to deny it …even going back and editing your OP to try to make it look like you knew all along …and getting snippy and defensive about it.
I’m not the one getting serious about it am I?

Next time I’ll label it OBVIOUS SATIRE and put twinkling lights on it.

Enjoy your day man. I know I will.

I’m not the one getting serious about it am I? Enjoy your day man. I know I will.
I don’t think anyone is “serious” about it (although you are the one that took the fake seriously). It’s just a silly funny thread.

It’s just that we’re laughing for a different reason than you intended.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT