ADVERTISEMENT

Should Reed Sheppard coach the team?

I mean he is the second coming, he may was well coach too, JMHO.
Yes yes yes!
Now here's a guy who gets it!

87u8wp.gif

Last edited:
I was working in Chattanooga when Jeff committed to Ky, I remember all the guys I worked with telling me what a freak athlete and great player Jeff was! They wasn’t wrong! They were mad that he didn’t stay in the south.

Can you imagine the day that UK fans get upset when one of our homegrown guys gets “too much” hype???

Yeah me either, bunch of trolls.

Reactions: IbnSaran
I was working in Chattanooga when Jeff committed to Ky, I remember all the guys I worked with telling me what a freak athlete and great player Jeff was! They wasn’t wrong! They were mad that he didn’t stay in the south.
Where do you think Kentucky is? lol

Reactions: Samurai Cat
When you have the highest plus /minus in the country and that as a Freshman its one thing.
When you do that at Kentucky as a native son, on a title contender, Reed deserves everything good that comes his way. Plus he’s a great kid that was raised by 2 great parents that both played basketball at UK as well.

If UK somehow wins it all with Shepherd leading the way it will be a story for the ages.

Reactions: Fox2monk
When you have the highest plus /minus in the country and that as a Freshman its one thing.
When you do that at Kentucky as a native son, on a title contender, Reed deserves everything good that comes his way. Plus he’s a great kid that was raised by 2 great parents that both played basketball at UK as well.

If UK somehow wins it all with Shepherd leading the way it will be a story for the ages.
That he is! He’s kicking ass and taking names. He shall lead us to the promise land. A native son has led us to a title every time!

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT