ADVERTISEMENT

Shooting percentage for all games Twins and Rest of Team

Big Foot 275

Junior
Jun 26, 2010
Twins 93-265 for 35%
Rest of Team 307-616 for 49.8%

There has been a lot of debate since yesterday about the twins shooting.
You can reach your own conclusions.

This post was edited on 1/11 8:20 AM by Big Foot 275

You can't reach conclusions just based on statistics.

For 1, WCS, KAT, DJ, TL, ML are generally taking shots inside the paint, or simply slamming home nicely placed alley oops for a dunk. Big men should be shooting in the 60% area.

2. You have no idea how many of these shots took place at the end of the shot clock so that they were rushed and not in the normal flow of the game, like the 3 at the end of regulation yesterday.

No real conclusions can be reached.

Tell you what . . . I am almost 50 yrs old. Lets you and I go to the gym and take 100 shots. All of mine get to be 8 feet and in. 75% of yours must be from 15 ft and out. We will then simply post the stats and let every "reach your own conclusions."

I wasn't trying to be critical of the twins. Some on this board have the opinion that the twins
are shooting too much. Some are OK with it. I just providing numbers to give everyone a
better perspective of the season as a whole.

Originally posted by Big Foot 275:
Twins 93-265 for 35%
Rest of Team 307-616 for 49.8%

There has been a lot of debate since yesterday about the twins shooting.
You can reach your own conclusions.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Throw in the 3 point % and it's just as glaring......Twins - 31.35% Team - 37%

Aaron, who is supposed to be one of our shooters, only at 28.41%

Plenty of time for improvement though!

you realize that Aaron was 35% coming into the game from 3. All it takes one good or bad game to make a big difference. Haters though would rather just hate...

I want them on my team.

They're tough and lead us to a Nat'l Title game last year.

We just gutted out two games that looked all but lost and remain 15-0.

RELAX

Only Kentucky fans could find something to complain about a undefeated, and number one team
blackeye.r191677.gif

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT