ADVERTISEMENT

Sherlock Holmes, Columbo, Barnaby Jones

Feb 9, 2011
Got nothing on the Paddock. This thread will be to convict or exonerate alleged killers.

Today let's start with Jeffrey MacDonald. Guilty or did four acid tripping satanic hippies kill his family?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...murderer-brutally-killed-wife-young-kids.html

There was a woman wearing a floppy hat, a blonde wig and wrapped in a sheet walking around outside his apartment about midnight.

Lots of people have a history of believing him until meeting him.

I will vote guilty but there are some oddities.

Reactions: entropy13
peter sellers film GIF

Any thread about investigation that doesn't include Chief Inspector Clouseau needs to be deleted.

Read up on murder of Stephanie Crowe. Do better police. Pathetic.

Just real quick. A 12-year-old girl was murdered and the police convinced her brother and two of his friends that they did it. There was a serial killer on the porch next door at midnight. Her blood was on his shirt. Later on his scummy lawyers argued that the lab spilled the blood on his shirt and someone on a jury bought it and let him go.

Pretty good podcast on McDonald insinuates at times he may be innocent.

Guilty as hell IMO. Although the floppy hat girl is an interesting twist. Sick that a medical doctor in the army could do that to his own family

Got nothing on the Paddock. This thread will be to convict or exonerate alleged killers.

Today let's start with Jeffrey MacDonald. Guilty or did four acid tripping satanic hippies kill his family?

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/femail/...murderer-brutally-killed-wife-young-kids.html

There was a woman wearing a floppy hat, a blonde wig and wrapped in a sheet walking around outside his apartment about midnight.

Lots of people have a history of believing him until meeting him.

I will vote guilty but there are some oddities.
There's a pretty good docuseries on Hulu about this case called A Wilderness of Error. I may have to rewatch it. Certainly raised some questions in my mind.

There's a pretty good docuseries on Hulu about this case called A Wilderness of Error. I may have to rewatch it. Certainly raised some questions in my mind.
Yes, it seems the hippies were actually nearby. I'm not sure what's true because I haven't researched it that deep and even if I did I would not be sure.

People out of their minds on drugs do some weird stuff.

Sherlock Holmes, Columbo, Barnaby Jones...

Walk into a bar...

I was so disappointed when the post didn't continue like this with that headline. You had me interested for a minute

My dad got stationed to Fort Bragg from Fort Campbell in 1984. We moved to Fayetteville that July. At the time I knew nothing about the murders until the mini series Fatal Vision came out that fall. My sister and I drove by the duplex on base where the murders occurred. It was a creepy feeling.

Edit: I think I remembered something from the tv series about a top heavy table turned over that had to have been placed or staged by the way it was positioned according to the prosecution.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT