ADVERTISEMENT

Sestina spat on after the game

My watching of one of the videos, I think the UL guy was more pissed at Ulis. Nate gives him like a good game type thing and things seem chill-ish then you can see Ulis come in with some very hard and direct L’s down(probably some choice words too!). Then dude spat at them. Way over the line after the trash talk. But honestly I’m not even sure the spit was for Nate.
I believe he told Nate don’t do the LS down when Nate was giving him the good game embrace so that is why Ulis did it .

What makes "L's Down" so funny is they get so torn up about it. If you just shut up about it and actually won something it would probably go away. How f-king stupid do you have to be "Respect my hand gestures or else!!" GTFOH with that ridiculousness

Someone should probably tell hawk tua boy that Ulis isn't the one he wants to mess with even if he is a foot shorter.

10130028.jpg

"Only one side of the story is out there, but even though I could give my side in this same exact tweet, I'm just not going to say it so I can somehow try to play the victim in all this stupidity."

In today's world, spitting on someone is considered assault. I'm not advocating pressing charges because it's a waste of law enforcement resources on something pretty harmless, physically speaking, but this is Louisville we're talking about, so they should throw the book at this clown.

Reactions: KFuqua
In today's world, spitting on someone is considered assault. I'm not advocating pressing charges because it's a waste of law enforcement resources on something pretty harmless, physically speaking, but this is Louisville we're talking about, so they should throw the book at this clown.
Who is to know what kind of STD's he caught from those Dirty Bird ladies of the night?

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT