ADVERTISEMENT

Sestina spat on after the game

It appeared to be one particular UL player I think their center. Does anyone know who it was?

My watching of one of the videos, I think the UL guy was more pissed at Ulis. Nate gives him like a good game type thing and things seem chill-ish then you can see Ulis come in with some very hard and direct L’s down(probably some choice words too!). Then dude spat at them. Way over the line after the trash talk. But honestly I’m not even sure the spit was for Nate.

They Mad!
Again.

Cardinal-Drop-Kick-2.gif

Reactions: KFuqua
Show this video to every future recruit!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! This is why Kentucky basketball is so superior and like no other.

Reactions: KFuqua
I don't even remember fat head Onuaku, but the dude is nasty looking and has bad breath. He just confirmed what a lot of people feel Louisville's reputation is, thugs. This guy is such a loser, he should be banned, it's obvious he can't control his temper.

Guy sounds like a bitch. If you’re that pissed then square up with someone, don’t spit on them.

It doesn’t matter the year, the coach, or the players; ul will always be second fiddle to UK. They’re the type to talk crap leading all the way up to the game, play like assholes, then try and act surprised when they get it back afterwards.

Guy sounds like a bitch. If you’re that pissed then square up with someone, don’t spit on them.

It doesn’t matter the year, the coach, or the players; ul will always be second fiddle to UK. They’re the type to talk crap leading all the way up to the game, play like assholes, then try and act surprised when they get it back afterwards.
He is a bitch to spit on someone just because they are throwing some L’s down what a LOSER!

No doubt. Square up or suck it up. Now he did all this crap and he looks like even more bitchlike. He might be in lil sis territory here.

Reactions: WeWant9
He talked trash all night long so color me surprised if he "asked him not to do something disrespectful" as nicely as he wants to imply. Either way he lost any "good guy" points when he spit on someone else. You prove yourself a punk when you do that.

What is also funny is Rick Bozich trying to say he didn't spit on anyone when there are multiple camera angles proving he did. Sorry Rick, you didn't have any credibility as a "journalist" to begin with but you lost any hope of it with that idiotic take.

That's hilarious WCS wanted one last time to cook the birds, said it was what got him to join the team. Not even a guaranteed match up mind you, joined just for the possibility of getting another chance at those nerds.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT