ADVERTISEMENT

Seneca vs Trinity 7th Region Final

sluggercatfan

All-American
Aug 17, 2004
Buddy and I went last night. Trinity won going away. Jayden Johnson is probably going to be big time. Seneca starts an 8th grader, Preston Wheatley, that's probably worth keeping an eye on. Going tonight to watch Fairdale/Evangel for 6th region crown.

Good for you!

I’ve found myself going to more and more HS games as a result of NIL and the portal.

Trinity is good in everything. They play great fundamental defense.

Seneca had a small pg, Quelron House, who was the 7th Reg POY and got 30 in both reg games. The 8th grader made the All regional team- got 25 in an upset of st x.

Buddy and I went last night. Trinity won going away. Jayden Johnson is probably going to be big time. Seneca starts an 8th grader, Preston Wheatley, that's probably worth keeping an eye on. Going tonight to watch Fairdale/Evangel for 6th region crown.
Danny, I’m heading to the 8th region final tonight too. Spencer County against Simon Kenton. I hope evangel wins yours I have a friend on that staff

Reactions: CatFanInIlliniLand
Campbell county vs Newport in the state tourney. Same county. Please seed this thing.

Reactions: jameslee32
Butler County wins its first ever regional title. First trip to state! Go Bears!
Muhlenberg County guy here, man I was happy to see Butler County win against Catholic. They're legit this year and Ty Price is the real deal.

Newport lost their leading scorer 1:00 into the game, Tay Kinney, now ranked 33rd in the 2026 class. They won by grinding it out when they'd rather run up and down the court. Cooper didn't want a running game either and seemingly wanted to foul every possession. Refs let it get out of control more than once.

Danny, I’m heading to the 8th region final tonight too. Spencer County against Simon Kenton. I hope evangel wins yours I have a friend on that staff
Evangel wins Bill. Buddy went tonight, but I couldn't make it. Amazing to beat the big city boys. They only have like 650 kids in the entire school.

Reactions: Mulder14
Ashland beat rival Boyd County in the 16th and make it 6 straight region titles for the Tomcats!!!!

Reactions: Wonky
Spencer county beats Simon Kenton to win the 8th ! First time to rupp!!. And we get the number 1 team.lol

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT