ADVERTISEMENT

Selling two LL tickets to upcoming games

even tho not marquee names, in days past those tickets would have been gone in a heart beat
TBH, I didn't even know TAMU-Commerce and Stonehill were on the schedule. I gotta believe both of those teams are well into the power ranking 300's. Glorified practices each with the random chance to get guys hurt.

TBH, I didn't even know TAMU-Commerce and Stonehill were on the schedule. I gotta believe both of those teams are well into the power ranking 300's. Glorified practices each with the random chance to get guys hurt.
Jim Palmer got injured out of the game squeezing a baseball.

There are injuries waiting everywhere.

I am looking for four or five LL tickets to the Marshall game . I am hoping to give them to my son and two grandsons and daughter in law who have never been to Rupp. I am trying to give them an early Christmas present. Thanks and GO BIG BLUE !!

Reactions: Cowtown Cat
I am looking for four or five LL tickets to the Marshall game . I am hoping to give them to my son and two grandsons and daughter in law who have never been to Rupp. I am trying to give them an early Christmas present. Thanks and GO BIG BLUE !!
You have to make them sit in the boonies for their first game in Rupp. You can’t let ‘em have it easy.

A coach should have a penalty on his salary every time he schedules a game in the 300's.

ADVERTISEMENT
ADVERTISEMENT